Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clarke Beach House

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 5th Oct 2011 at 4:15 AM - Updated 6th Oct 2011 at 6:31 PM by Fergie_F

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:29 PM
Beautiful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 10:08 PM
Such a simply charming house! Nice job
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 6:08 PM
I love how you did the bathroom on the second floor!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
I love how you did the bathroom on the second floor!

Thanks, i try to utilize all possible space with my houses, it's amazing how many people over look the possibilities for attic rooms in their fancy houses, as they can provide that crucial extra bedroom (or bathroom in my case)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thank you (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 10:59 PM
I have to ask; did you base this off of the Clarke beach house/Emily Thorne's beach house in Revenge? Because it looks really similar. Looks great
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 9:20 AM
While I love that show and the houses and people in it. It didn't air over here (in the UK) until 2012, so I couldn't possibly have known about it when I built the house over a year before. It originally had a thatched roof but back then that was a piece of cc that I couldn't include so it had to be removed. It's quite the coincidence that I named the family that it was built for the Clarke family and that they happened to end up involved with the richer family in the bigger house next door. But I am considering attempting making Emily's beach house from the show as I now feel I posses the skillset to attempt such a complicated house.