Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 3:54 PM
*screams like a horse* <--- yeah that was my reaction...
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 4:33 PM
I'm ambivalent towards having horses in the game. The wild horses sound cool too, but I don't think I'll be as excited until I actually get in game and play. I'm mainly just excited about the wild raccoons and deer. *__*
Field Researcher
#53 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 7:02 PM
I don't really care about horses, but if there are awesome equestrian clothes and helmets then sign me up.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:25 PM
*Deep breath, then gasps, then screams*

I am a real horsey person and the animations arae amazing. I'm still begging my parents to let me buy it. They just say 'You got real horses'. Pah

My Simblr: Here
Forum Resident
#55 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 1:36 PM
I felt like screaming but my 'bottle everything in' personality wouldn't allow it. Horses are my favorite animals... well, I still can't decide between horses and polar bears, but you get the picture. I like playing these urban families since I live in a more rural area and don't care much for it (too much work), but I already secured a nice, big lot for my legacy family to build a nice house with lots of room for pets and a small-ish stable. Bring 'em on!
Test Subject
#56 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:37 PM
My immediate reaction was to send the trailer link to my sister ;D We both love horses, but she's (not-so-)borderline fanatical about them!! I needed to share my over-the-moon excitement with someone, and she was obviously the perfect person! She's already got her plans for a crazy horse lady, and horses planned out for each of her sims! I'm getting the ep for her for her birthday (which is not actually until the 27th, but she's visiting this weekend to celebrate it early... probably because she knows I'm getting it for her and can't hold out that long, lol), but you can bet I'll be installing it, too ;D Merry early Christmas to me!!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:51 PM
I just thought; "Oh here's another thing to please the girls". Can't see many dudes that excited about this addition. Might have to butch things up a little with my own ideas. Cowboys anyone? :x
Eminence Grise
#58 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arcadus
I just thought; "Oh here's another thing to please the girls". Can't see many dudes that excited about this addition. Might have to butch things up a little with my own ideas. Cowboys anyone? :x

... What? lol.

Boys like horses too, and I think EA thought of that... since, judging from the previews... half of Appaloosa Plains... is a cowboy :p
Instructor
#59 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 5:06 AM
"Boys" don't like horses? That's why the majority of jockeys are male. You think those guys don't "like" horses? And if you pay attention, over half of the show jumping, dessage, eventing circuit is male. I suppose they don't "like" horses either?

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Instructor
#60 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:52 AM
I thought of all the homeless horses which are going to be destroyed in real life.

Owning and maintaining a horse is a costly proposition. City people don't really understand the responsibility that comes with horse ownership. Horses can live 30 years.

80% of first time horse owners get rid of their horse within 5 years
Page 3 of 3