Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 2:11 PM
i recommend OLS or outdoor life stuff the rest is really not that useful the outdoor life stuff pack has a lot of stuff you need or at least fast lane stuff cause of the pylons
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
That trait came with one of the patches.

The trait originate with Fast Lane, but everyone that updated with the FL patch got the trait and the Rockabilly radio station (I think that is the name).

Such a funny but irritating trait.

Although I was disappointed with Outdoor Living (wanted some trees and flowers), it does have more useful content in my opinion. The clothes are cute, but the hairstyles are meh. Town Living have some great hairstyles ( I love short styles), but everything else is underwhelming. I don't have Fast Lane at the moment, but looking around for a bargain. I really like the older, styled cars. At least from pictures.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 7:27 PM
I held off on my pre-order just because I had feeling they would do this. It seems like they did it for generations, also...only I didn't get that one as a pre-order, so I missed out on a SP. This time around, I got the Outdoor Living. (I really really wanted that painting easel.)
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 5:06 PM
They did this with Generations and I got OLS for free. I held off on my Pets preorder because I figured they would do the same. What I'm pissed about is that they didn't include TLS. I refuse to pay $15 for stuff packs, they aren't usually worth it. I've gotten every stuff pack for free or very cheap. Unfortunately this deal doesn't help me because they didn't include Town Life in the promotion. So I have chosen to preorder on Amazon, get the $10 Amazon.com credit, and to boot I get the physical copy which they will deliver overnight for only 99 cents so I get the software on release date. I <3 Amazon so much. Origin can suck it.
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:45 PM
I did the offer, but I don't think origins works with a mac. bummer >.<

What the avatar says...
Forum Resident
#31 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 1:39 AM
I remember. I pre-ordered on the 2nd of October from Origin (was able to get a physical copy of the Limited Edition) and I heard nothing about the free stuff pack. It was only a couple of days later that I heard about the free stuff pack and I was upset that I'd ordered too soon. But, I got an e-mail just the other day saying that I got the stuff pack free. So I picked FLS since I already had the other two. So those who pre-ordered early should have been able to get it as well.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 5:56 PM
I pre-ordered with play.com (UK) before this offer became available because I wanted a physical copy however it hasnt arrived yet so I wish I had gone for a download and then I could have gotten more and waited less.
Page 2 of 2