Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castaway/Shipwrecked Set Part 2 - PETS patch compatible!

by lhawk07 Posted 19th Oct 2011 at 6:52 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2011 at 11:27 AM by lhawk07 : adding links

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:06 PM
Yay, pets compatible objects already :D

I love the hopscotch court too! And the shower... I've been wanting an outdoor shower :O
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:48 PM
I like the rock mirror. That is a smart idea. Keep up this amazing work! I look forward to great things from you now ;D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphead
I like the rock mirror. That is a smart idea. Keep up this amazing work! I look forward to great things from you now ;D

Yay! :-) That makes me feel good coming from you. I have loved those mirror floors for a loooong time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:14 PM
the shower!
All we need is an outdoor fridge and we'll be... stuck on an island!
Thanks a Million!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by putowtin
the shower!
All we need is an outdoor fridge and we'll be... stuck on an island!
Thanks a Million!

It's being uploaded right now. lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:45 PM
This is so awesome! I've been working on a world based on shipwrecked sims...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lulume
This is so awesome! I've been working on a world based on shipwrecked sims...

Oooh I want it! I can't make a world at all. I really can't wait to see that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:15 PM
Does the waterfall have running water all the time or do you turn it on off like a shower?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:57 PM
Love this, Thanks! I can't wait to put random sims on an island with your set!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSeanski
Does the waterfall have running water all the time or do you turn it on off like a shower?

It works just like a shower. On and off when they get in and out. I wish I could figure out how to make it run all the time...any creators know how to do that, feel free to let me know! ;-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:52 AM
I love this! amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:54 AM
This is absolutely amazing! Sims Castaway is one of my favourite games, I can't wait to add these to my Sims 3 game!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 10:29 AM
Great set, especially the shower! (And I had to LOL at the problem with the toilet being invisible unless you made it with a non-recolourable overlay - I had that same problem when I tried to make a medieval toilet for the Medieval Challenge last year, it was invisible in-game unless I used a non-recolourable overlay, and I gave up. I thought it was just me being dense, but looks like it's a standard problem. I wonder what's up with these invisible toilets!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Great set, especially the shower! (And I had to LOL at the problem with the toilet being invisible unless you made it with a non-recolourable overlay - I had that same problem when I tried to make a medieval toilet for the Medieval Challenge last year, it was invisible in-game unless I used a non-recolourable overlay, and I gave up. I thought it was just me being dense, but looks like it's a standard problem. I wonder what's up with these invisible toilets!)

Whew! I'll stop feeling stupid now. LOL... I do NOT know. I tried everything.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:15 PM
I may be weird, but the toilet is my favorite piece in these 2 sets. Brilliant! The mirrored water rock is inspirational. Thanks for all of these items :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I may be weird, but the toilet is my favorite piece in these 2 sets. Brilliant! The mirrored water rock is inspirational. Thanks for all of these items :-)

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the love for the toilet. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:37 PM
realy thanks, i love it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:38 PM
please, make more from the sims 2 castaway
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:39 PM
Rock waterfall shower
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 8:17 PM
LOVE IT! Downloaded both of them, and CANNOT WAIT for the rest of the set to come out! Going to go find some 'shipwrecked' clothing, finish my chores, and try it out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bri7695
When I try to use the hopscotch it only allows me to put it in my inventory. Is there an age limit to use it?

Not that I know of... I think you need Generations to use it though. Do you have that expansion?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:24 AM
Okay, I love the toilet. But I'd like to use it as a regular toiler, without the stall. I like outhouses... I'm lousy at making things and don't know the mechanics of this. Can you make and post a stand-alone version?

to lhawk07 - hopscotch can be used by child to elder (haven't tried toddler, but I assume that's not possible...), and teen-elder will build athletic skill playing. But you need generations, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lulume
Okay, I love the toilet. But I'd like to use it as a regular toiler, without the stall. I like outhouses... I'm lousy at making things and don't know the mechanics of this. Can you make and post a stand-alone version?

to lhawk07 - hopscotch can be used by child to elder (haven't tried toddler, but I assume that's not possible...), and teen-elder will build athletic skill playing. But you need generations, though.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean :-) Do you mean you just want the box without the bamboo stall attached?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:25 AM
Brilliant. I like to start sims from nothing, and these will fit right in on an otherwise empty lot.
Page 1 of 3