Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:34 AM
Default Got it!
Rushed to the store early to pick it up. They gave me 2 posters and a plumbob pillow as well. I also managed to redeem a stuff pack from my store points. Whee!

Installing now!

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:37 AM
awesome!!! I want a pillow!!! Tell me some about it later!!! Please!!
what do you think of the small animals?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:53 AM
Just finished installing and create a family for testing. The family adopted a cat (you can adopt via phone, and they will give a list of available adoptions). The family also decided to get a womrat.

Now gotta go back to my job (while secretly playing sim on my netbook). I'll update from time to time.

Scratch that. Went to Main Menu and forgot to save. LOL

Started from scratches then.
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:00 AM
Ha ha that's a cool pillow! Looking forward to seeing what you think of the game!
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:09 AM
I got it too. The code won't work though. Sigh.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:25 AM
The new family is my self sim with a dog. And skill bar for the dog wont raise. I dunno why. I've removed all my Hacks and Objects folder already.

Edit: Also forgot to set my dog to Male. So now shes named Duke. Luckily Edit in CAS works.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:42 AM
Yess I was looking forward to this thread. Post lots of pics.
Inventor
#8 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:46 AM
Lucky! :3
I'm getting it hopefully tomorrow! And yes, post pics!
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
The family adopted a cat (you can adopt via phone, and they will give a list of available adoptions). The family also decided to get a womrat.

Was the womrat for the cat to eat?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:51 AM
I'm jealous, emino, you are so sexy with that plumbob. If you are going to upload you self sim, I'll make him my town's Casanova.
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 9:42 AM
I'm jealous, emino, for getting that pillow! I want one!!! T_T

Hey there! :)
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 10:07 AM
DAT PILLOW, I'm so jelly right now. BTW, remember to post some pictures as well, I really need something to tide me over for another week.

Inexperienced Sims making baked alaskas = Molotov cocktails.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 10:16 AM
That pillow! <3 I love it. Congrats on your copy!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:06 PM
Darn, that pillow is so awesome.
I'm getting mine this, maybe next week, I want to read some reviews before. ^^
I'm buying the game 100%, I just want to prepare for upcoming errors. *sigh*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:29 PM
I love the plumbob above your head, you look like a Sim!

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:48 PM
Got it too. Ill post some pics in a min. It's now installing :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirrrr
Got it too. Ill post some pics in a min. It's now installing :D

Where'd you get yours, Mirrrr? I'm near Rotterdam myself but had no luck getting it
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kisatsu
Where'd you get yours, Mirrrr? I'm near Rotterdam myself but had no luck getting it

I have friends in the US. So I was lucky all though im kinda disapointed again All though I should have known that. I was never a real pets fan.
Alchemist
#19 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coddod
Darn, that pillow is so awesome.
I'm getting mine this, maybe next week, I want to read some reviews before. ^^
I'm buying the game 100%, I just want to prepare for upcoming errors. *sigh*

I know what you mean. My digital download completed this morning, but I'm waiting to see what bugs pop up before I install it.

Quote: Originally posted by Mirrrr
I have friends in the US. So I was lucky all though im kinda disapointed again All though I should have known that. I was never a real pets fan.
I'm just curious, what disappointed you?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore

I'm curious too, I haven't really got any time to properly play it myself. I have to work in a few minutes and I could already tell I was rushing through the catalogue and everything
So I'm gonna leave it for now and play when I get back home (which will be in only three little hours ^_^ ) but so far, the game looks great and the animations of the animals are fantastic.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:34 PM
Awesome Just got mine today too. About to take a shower while it's installing. I have three days off work because of surgery so I have plenty of time to play.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:15 PM
Oooo I really really REALLY want it NOW! Not out here 'til Thursday

Please tell me, is there a Saint Bernard breed and does it look like a Saint bernard this time? The ones in TS2 looked a bit poop

Excited much!!

../The Most Beautiful Flowers in all the World, A Baby's Hands\..
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:41 PM
called out from work today just to play (and i felt sick). apaloosa is loading now!
Scholar
#24 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:49 PM
I got it, I'm trying to install right now. Installing and I are not friends, especially when it means deleting almost all my CC in order for there to be enough room.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
I know what you mean. My digital download completed this morning, but I'm waiting to see what bugs pop up before I install it.

I don't know. Don't go for my word though. Pet isnt my favourite expension. For the people who love pets it's adorable
Page 1 of 2