Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#26 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Well, child Sims can do ballet, but it's nothing special, which sucks. That beam to dance on would have been a nice object to have. I'd rather that than the chemistry table that doesn't do much of anything.

At least with the beam, you can put in in a gym and Sims can do more in it.

There were also little ballet shoes that your kid could obtain through attending ballet classes in school... so no ballet coming up for TS3 methinks. :/ EA holds back SO MUCH when it comes to new interactions and animations, and it sucks so freakin' bad.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 3:39 AM

It's so cute, I agree. This house I'm playing also has a kitten but it's her birthday and upon loading she wasn't at home.

You can also pick up full grown cats.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
You can also pick up full grown cats.

If they don't know/like you, though, you could get scratched!
Inventor
#29 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 5:01 PM Last edited by QueenJimmyIV : 21st Oct 2011 at 6:46 PM.
Cats will want to try for babies with their best friend, whether or not they are Mates with another cat. My female of the trio (Russia) is mates with Inkheart, but as soon as she hit Best Friends with Bacon Bits, a want popped up to try for kittens with him.

Cats can catch fleas from the prey they are hunting. Bacon Bits caught fleas from a Garter Snake as he was in the fight to catch it. If a cat has fleas, they are more likely to become scared of their prey and lose it or not be successful in catching it. Bacon Bits is level three in his hunting skill and, since he became infected with fleas, has become scared four times in a row and then failed on the last one. He had only failed twice before out of a dozen or so attempts and had never been scared of his prey before the fleas.

The small animals aren't rampant, though. I used buydebug to place all the spawners for the new animals in my sim's backyard so I could experiment with hunting and befriending the new animals. I had queued up a lot of animals for him to catch and that's why he went five attempts before getting a flea bath.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Page 2 of 2