Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:02 PM
Well Hermione, my cat, acted crazy when she heard the cats on the game and ran to the screen sniffing, whenever I play she gets really upset. Her eyes are like: O__O She can't interact with the screen so she runs to the window but the sound is not coming from there so she comes back at the screen. And then to the window again and all over again xD She's very young though maybe that's why she can't tell the fake sounds

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 11:08 PM
Olive tries to play with the cats on the screen. Whenever one of the cats meows or hisses, he'll start sniffing my laptop and pawing at the screen, walking all over the keys and causing chaos in my game.
Scholar
#53 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 11:53 PM
She's not a pet, but my 18 month old daughter loves to watch the dogs in the game, but has no interest in the cats or other animals. If I turn it on, she wants me to slow down the time and ignore the whole family except for the dogs. She can watch them sniff stuff, play with balls, chew random things and sleep for about half an hour (which is like 50 years in toddler time) If the dog was a stray, we have to watch it and once it wanders off the lot, it's time to turn off the game because all she will do is demand to see the dog again.

Her non-pet favorite things are watching the toddlers in the game do anything at all, watching sims go "night night" "pee pee" and "bath". Everything else is boring for her. But on days when it's too rainy to go out and she's to grouchy to take anywhere, staring at sim dogs sleeping and watching their sim owners pee pee is a good way to kill a little time.
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 10:42 AM
My rabbit is scared of the dog barking animation. She starts freaking out and thumping her feet.
Oh and yes, she is a house rabbit.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 2:52 PM
My dog Luke runs around the room looking for where the sound came from. He eventually gives up, but its funny watching him try.
Scholar
#56 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:12 PM
The dogs ran around, stared at my laptop and whined, staring at me like "Why would you do this to us?!?"

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Page 3 of 3