Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Him!" - Family Beauty #3

by NeonSim Posted 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:53 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:50 PM by NeonSim

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 1:17 AM
Love your decorating style. Great house!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 2:32 AM
Would you ever consider uploading versions of these lots that are empty? I think your building style is phenomenal but I don't have all the EPs so I can't download your houses to furnish myself
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:40 AM
Note that you still must have all the EPs the lot was built with, regardless of whether the content was used, or it will cause your game to freeze or crash.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 5:06 AM
Well I must have boyish taste because I love your interior decoration!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Note that you still must have all the EPs the lot was built with, regardless of whether the content was used, or it will cause your game to freeze or crash.

I've installed lots before that are tagged as needing a certain EP that I don't have, and they've been able to install & load up, just missing the pieces from those EPs (I think they were .package files, though). If it's just the building materials, I think my game can handle it (and if not, this is a fresh install so I can do it over without losing much).
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:34 PM
Forum Resident
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:37 PM
:shrug: if Neon's willing to share them, I'll take the risk.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 4:18 PM
Wow, I really like this house! It's definitely more masculine, but not so much so that any female sim would seem out of place. And I think that project "him" is a great idea!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 1:29 AM
Gosh, NeonSim. I've just been checking this house out in game and it is SO wonderfully and creatively detailed. I adore that fun yellow window alcove full of books and toys in the kid's room. I adore the masculine black window alcove in the master bedroom - gives the room a cozy realistic feel. But what blows my mind are those cute little cushions that you've stolen from the bubble blower. I had no idea that could be done! And ooh lookit that lattice around the hot tub. Such clever use of Maxis content throughout. Thanks so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Gosh, NeonSim. I've just been checking this house out in game and it is SO wonderfully and creatively detailed. I adore that fun yellow window alcove full of books and toys in the kid's room. I adore the masculine black window alcove in the master bedroom - gives the room a cozy realistic feel. But what blows my mind are those cute little cushions that you've stolen from the bubble blower. I had no idea that could be done! And ooh lookit that lattice around the hot tub. Such clever use of Maxis content throughout. Thanks so much for sharing.

oh my goodness!!! ur comments made all that work worth it!!! thanks so much, im so pleased you enjoyed my home!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 8:30 PM
I'd love love love this house for myself, this is gorgeous! This is perfect for one of my growing sim families-- I see the parents as preferring tailored decor like this rather than anything loud or girly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 12:45 PM
Nice! I could never make a house like that
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:37 AM
Wow, great house! Nicely decorated. I'm a girl, and I like it! LOL. I just created a family of 5 that is fit for it. I've always wondered how to use the lattice as a wall?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:36 PM
Nice, efficient design. Looks cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 5:05 PM
Your building style is PHENOMENAL! Thanks so much for these gorgeous houses! I hope you make more for Sims 2! I got really excited when I saw your other houses but then realised that most were for sims 3 Thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 9:39 AM
I'm a girl and I hate pinkish/girlish things!
This house is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 11:53 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2021 at 8:07 PM
The fact this building is 'featured' makes me worried.