Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bountiful Boxers: 4 very different dogs up for adoption

by analect Posted 31st Oct 2011 at 10:47 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 2:28 PM
Thank you!! they look much better then the ones in the game, almost all the animals in the game look weird to me like there heads are massive looking lol anyway thanks again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 4:08 PM
AMAZING! The boxers in game were so poorly done. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 4:46 PM
Thanks so much, I was so disappointed with the ones packaged with the game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:45 PM
I'm not a Boxer fan, but these are some cute Boxers I like the white one the most
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:40 AM
Excellent job. Much less disproportionate and cartoonish.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 7:49 AM
Thankyou so much! I had a heck of a time making my own dog in-game - the Border Collies provided my EA look nothing like proper Borders! I lost patience trying to make a decent Boxer and decided to see if anyone had uploaded any.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:23 AM
I like how much attention you paid to the breed standard--but that you didn't let that completely determine what your dogs would look like (not that you can go with it completely, given the constraints of CAP). I don't have Pets yet, but I'll almost certainly download these when I do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 9:25 AM
Thanks for the dogs and for the stories...I hope you will upload other breeds.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 5:27 PM
As a Boxer lover and owner I feel qualified to say "fantastic work"! You have captured both the Boxer appearance and spirit with perfection. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:40 PM
THANK YOU!! Joey looks just like mine :D
Glad to see I wasn't the only one extremely disappointed in the boxers in-game. Those don't even come close...I was thinking, "What the hell kinda dog is that?" So THANK YOU!! These are beautiful!! And I love that you didn't dock the ears & tails, I'm a huge supporter of that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 8:04 PM
These are cute! And I love the stories/descriptions behind them all
The detail in them make them unique.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 4:41 PM
These are absolutely great!
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 5:07 AM
I love these dogs! I actually renamed Kevin to Kash and gave him to my vampire family. He is absolutely wonderful with the kids. He's actually gone swimming in their indoor pool and had a great time. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 9:35 AM
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 11:02 PM
These are great and a ton better than the default boxers. But when you said you didn't clip ears and dock tails, that made me think of my dog, whose ears where clipped. She's a pitbull/dalmatian, and there is a default pitbull, BUT it's a mini dog. And my dog [my real life dog lol] Isn't super tiny. Just thought I would share that. ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 6:58 PM
Tank you! These are so beautiful, with tails!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 1:21 AM
Top notch brendling my friend :) You did an awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 10:11 PM
thank you, they are very cute. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 10:47 AM
Many thanks! Your Boxers are looking good. Since 2008 I own a "second hand" male boxerdog myself (today age 11). Greetings from Germany!