Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wild...Wild WEST

by -Shady- Posted 6th Nov 2011 at 5:35 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 6:46 PM
Wow - this is so detailed and amazing. I can definitely see a use for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 6:46 PM
Awesomesauce!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:53 PM
Fantastic, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:36 PM
holy crap Shady! this is amazing! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 12:14 AM
This looks great in the pictures already. Can't wait to get into the game .
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:51 AM
I was gonna do something almost exactly like this. But then some CC I was using broke somehow and corrupted the lot and I had to just bulldoze it. Which really sucked, as I had already spent a couple of days on it and was less than 50% done.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:19 AM
Very creative work pardner YeeHaaw!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 8:25 AM
wow wowwow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 10:11 AM
amazing work!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:37 PM
This looks like a lot of fun, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 1:38 AM
This is amazing! You did a brilliant job on it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 3:28 PM
Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 8:02 PM
Amazing job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 3:26 AM
I love rustic decoration. You made a great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 8:17 AM
This should be featured!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 3:06 AM
I don't know why this isn't popular...it looks amazing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 5:46 PM
I know this has been out for a couple of years, but I just stumbled across it and wanted to tell you I think this is very nicely detailed. Even though this isn't a theme I usually go for, I can't help but download this... just in case. This house may just force me to make a Wild West world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 5:24 AM
Amazing! I love it :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 5:25 AM
Default You definitely cheese
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
I know this has been out for a couple of years, but I just stumbled across it and wanted to tell you I think this is very nicely detailed. Even though this isn't a theme I usually go for, I can't help but download this... just in case. This house may just force me to make a Wild West world.

You definitely have to make a Wild West world!! (I just going to say that haha :P) In my case, I would love that the world has not any rodes and the people only use horses~ And of course it have to be very big (like the biggest map that you can use in CAW :P) With one or two village, and some farms/estate/ranch and if there a indian village it will be great!! And obviously they need a river to search gold (?) A mine to search gold (?) And I don't know a bank to steal gold (?) I think that in The Sims needs functional trains, because that would be great for an a wild west world (?) And sure... for other worlds too : P
[English is not my native lenguage, sorry if it's hard to read]
PS: I a little got excited thinking about the world, sorry (?)
Instructor
#21 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 6:26 AM Last edited by hedgekat : 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:55 PM.
What is the building with the curved roof supposed to be? Is it a mine? This town really needs a General Store. The farmers and ranchers and prospectors in the area need somewhere to buy their beans and bacon and flour. Otherwise it is just like the sets from the old western TV shows and movies. I have put it in the center of the new game I have started which has a mostly empty area with the first settlers arriving.

Why is the back part of the saloon black? I was trying to put a kitchen in there and can't get it to show up.

Another question- How did you get the bronze color on the relics used for pitchers and wash basins? I am not able to clone them nor change color of the ones in my buydebug catalog.