Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I feel pretty" Part II - Leggings and Heels for males

by q3tbo Posted 18th Nov 2011 at 2:39 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2012 at 2:43 AM by q3tbo

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 3:33 PM
I absolutely love these leggings - awesome work, q3tbo! I especially like the fat morph (as my guy is quite 'curvy') ... looking forward to more great stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 8:49 AM
Wow i love these!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 12:08 AM
Is this a Joke ? Are you kidding me ? Sorry to say this but, what Tough guy will wear these tight legging with high- heeled shoes ? Unless he is a "Drag Queen." I quess this is different strokes for different folks. The legging and heels are cute but for a male no way. Sorry but sometime the truth hurt.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 12:21 AM
^ Because they're not for "tough guys" DUH! Go figure.

q3tbo, these are really cute. Just curious, but what kind of top will I use for these? Or will you make some?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 1:07 AM
This world would be a pretty boring place if all of us would like all the same things Variety is great! It may not be everybody's cup of tea, sure, but this is really well made.

Thank you for sharing, g3tbo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:59 AM
Sorry to say this, but I'm threatened by things that don't conform to a narrow and toxic ideal of masculinity. I quess that's why I use "Scare Quotes" when describing men who disregard it. Sometime enforcing hegemony hurt.

(Seriously though, thanks for making these. I won't be downloading because I run a Maxis-Match game, but the simming world definitely needs more options for men.)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:17 AM
Srsly. Would it kill you to just move on to the next download instead of insulting the person who made something you don't care for? In the time you took to come here, click reply and make that post you could have erased all memory of this from your brain by simply moving on to the next one to enjoy the endless stream of girls in pink dresses and boys in blue trousers. You know, stuff that appeals to your limited and closed-minded outlook on life.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 4:10 AM
I'm never joking. Never ever. I'm just too serious for this rainbow-colored world of Barbie Dolls and have no sense of humor. When I'm talking about especially tough guys, I even mean especially tough guys.. you know.. some people never heard about that strange thing called irony.

I know there are only two possibilities. Either you love it or you hate it. I can live with that.
Just remember: You don't have to download if you don't want to.

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 12:52 PM
I love this! I don't have any male Sims in my game that would wear it (at least not that I know of ) - but I still think this is a great, fun and imaginative upload. Hooray for variety!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:45 PM
These are wonderful! I love the colors and the heels! My sims will be so fabulous with these~

Oh, and haters gonna hate. Never change. ^u^
-hugs-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 6:05 PM
I think these are great! I love that your open-minded, don't let these fools tell you you're not right.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:02 PM
thanks for adding variety to the Sims world!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:04 PM
These look very nice! I would love to have one of my male sims wear these, especially since I plan incorporating different sexualities in my sim stories. Thanx
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:31 PM
I say you gotta be a hell of a tough guy to wear those, no sarcasm!
Great job, q3tbo! I used to play with a lot of your stuff back when I still played TS2. Hope you come to The Sims 3 sometime.

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChaoticNeutral
Hope you come to The Sims 3 sometime.
No way.
I'm a real Sims-3-Sims hater, they're just too f.cking ugly.
I need my two Sims 2 guys to have fun with.

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 4:54 PM
Brilliant, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:59 PM
I LOVE these! It's so difficult to find quality "female clothes for male sims", so this set really made my day. I can't wait to see more from you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 1:09 AM
i may not need this but your creations will add the variety. Sims players at least have one "weird/different/odd-looking" Sim in their game. Making male sims wearing female clothes looks funny though
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 11:43 AM
This is a GREAT idea .. I know a few people who would appreciate you designing these clothes for the REAL world!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by q3tbo
No way.
I'm a real Sims-3-Sims hater, they're just too f.cking ugly.
I need my two Sims 2 guys to have fun with.

Totally agree !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 4:29 PM
You really did an awesome job on this. When I first downloaded it I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, then came up with Lance the flamer idea and it is a riot!. Thank you for your work, it is amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:23 AM
lovely, more please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 2:13 PM
haha this is so awesome and funny xD
Good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 2:00 PM