Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Serene Minimalism - a Bayside House

by piezoelectric Posted 4th Dec 2011 at 7:35 AM - Updated 19th Aug 2012 at 7:21 PM by jen&tonic

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 11:34 AM
I love this <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 4:25 PM
simple, and yet, amazing! thank you for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 8:06 AM
Absolutely love ittttttt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 5:28 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 5:14 AM
I'm completely in love with this house, but for some reason I'm unable to install it..
I can download it, and unzip it to the proper file, but in the launcher it appears as only a small, closed cardboard box where the thumbnail and name usually are. The name doesn't appear, and when I check the box, the install option does not become available.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would just love to have this house for my Sims!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 12:17 AM
I'm having problems getting this to open in the launcher. I downloaded some other houses so I don't think it's my computer or anything. Any ideas on what to do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:06 AM
its not working does anyone know what i have to do. when i put it into downloads and go into lancher it doesnt show up like everything els does its just a little box.

if anyone know how to fix or gwt it working can you let me know. thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 8:59 PM
Would not install
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 5:23 AM
I like it! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:17 AM
This does not install via the Launcher. What a shame, for it's a wonderful house and I would dearly love to place it in my game. :/

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman