Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Santa's Secret Village - Consignment Store Community Lot with Tomb

by Yogi-Tea Posted 19th Dec 2011 at 3:31 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2013 at 8:07 AM by Yogi-Tea : links to images edited due to change of image host

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:28 PM
Looks super cool Even if I don't use it as an adventure, I could stage a "kids meet Santa scene" Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:56 PM
This is really cute and very nicely done, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 4:43 AM
I like this!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 3:44 PM
LOVE it! Thank you! Merry early Christmas!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 5:42 PM
AMAZING work ! Wow, you did great ! This is a brilliant idea and an outstanding creation ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:40 PM
Thank you so much for the compliments. I'm a bit disappointed because of the problem with the doors. It's frustrating not to know how to fix it.

Oh well, that gives me a good reason to build a new version of Santa's Village - I'm already gathering ideas for Santa's "Secret Head Office at Northpole" ... I wish they'd release a "Seasons" Expansion Pack until next year so I could build a non-CC lot.

I wish you all happy holidays!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:36 PM
I love this...it's so, well, darling. Thanks for finally sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:43 AM
try to turn "moveobjects" off, then replace the door. It might work. By the way, that's just so cool, I LIKE IT!
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Abrc11
try to turn "moveobjects" off, then replace the door. It might work. By the way, that's just so cool, I LIKE IT!

Unfortunately, I did replace the doors while having moveobjects switched off, but it didn't change anything. My guess is that it has something to do with having used the cfe cheat. I'll see if I can find an older version of this lot and run a playtest with that version.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your interest in this upload. I'm glad you like it. :lovestruc
dodgy builder
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 9:56 AM
I can see you had fun making this
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:25 PM
Wonderful! Thanks for this! =3
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 9:58 PM
It looks wonderful. Thank you.
Dankeschön.^^
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 10:21 PM
For the most part, it seemed to work for me, even without "Ambitions" The only notable requirement from "Ambitions" seems to be the Speedy Pole. I used the pictures, when I was stuck, to locate them, went into build mode and replaced them with ladders.

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?