Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho

by simsample Posted 28th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2021 at 8:09 PM by simsample : Resurrected dead links!

521 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 228 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 21
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:58 AM Last edited by simsample : 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:21 PM.
Default Banetree Farm
Banetree Farm

Lot Zone: Vampire Lounge

Lot Size: 60X60

Lot Value: §62816

In-Game Price: §117816

Quote:
This derelict farm has fallen into disrepair. Rumour has it that vampires like to hang out here, but I'm not staying around long enough to see if that's true.

This lot is an abandoned farm, in the cellar of which a Rave Club has been set up.

The club has a dance floor and bar, and tables to dance upon.

As it is situated in the swamp part of Jericho, Banetree Farm can sometimes get very misty. Fireflies can be seen after dark, and there is an old windmill which swings around in the breeze.

A movie of the windmill and fireflies can be seen here.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:04 AM Last edited by simsample : 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:21 PM.
Default Fingal's
Fingal's

Lot Zone: Local Watering Hole

Lot Size: 25X36

Lot Value: §42178

In-Game Price: §51178

Quote:
The legendary Fingal was reknowned in this area for his superb poteen. He remained elusive, and although this bar is named after him, no-one is sure whether he really existed or not. The poteen, however, is rumoured to be very real.

This lot is an Irish style bar situated in Jericho Old Town. It is a small part of a larger building, much of which is private and not accessible to the visiting sim.

Fingal's has a bar, dance floor, video games and dart board. It is a good place to dance on the bar!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:13 AM Last edited by simsample : 28th Dec 2011 at 12:56 PM.
Default Ink Inc. Tattoo Parlour
Ink Inc. Tattoo Parlour

Lot Zone: Visitors Allowed

Lot Size: 15X20

Lot Value: §112023

In-Game Price: §N/A (not purchasable)

Quote:
The tattooist likes to ink Llamas, whether you asked for a Llama or not!

This lot is a tattoo parlour, situated on the main street of Jericho's New Town area. Although tattoo artists will not be routinely assigned to the tattoo chair, your sims can still tattoo each other and you can force the game to assign an NPC using a mod such as Twallan's Register.

Ink Inc. has several rooms which are off-limits, although adventurous sims may be able to find a way to unlock doors and discover what lies inside.

Ink Inc. has a rat problem, so don't be startled if you see one, or else your tattoo will be ruined!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:23 AM Last edited by simsample : 23rd Dec 2011 at 11:19 PM.
Default Jericho Police Dept. and Gaol
Jericho Police Dept. and Gaol

Lot Zone: No Visitors Allowed

Rabbithole: Police Department

Lot Size: 30X30

Lot Value: §100577

In-Game Price: §N/A (not purchasable)

Quote:
It's reassuring to know that Jericho is in such safe hands. Last year, the Jericho Police Department solved nearly some of the crimes they investigated.

This lot is a Police Department Rabbithole, but it has a playable Gaol beneath it.

If you read some of the notices on the wall plaques then you may be able to find some secrets!

This lot has one of a network of dive wells in Jericho, all leading to different places. If you manage to find out how to escape from the Gaol, then you can access the Smuggler's cabin and Lighthouse on Salde Rock via dive well.

From Salde, you can then access a hidden tomb beneath the Criminal Warehouse. Who knew there was such a ring of crime in Jericho, and right beneath the Law enforcers' noses, too!

Check out the Governor's secret Nectar Cellar for some light refreshment!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:39 AM Last edited by simsample : 5th Jan 2024 at 6:54 PM. Reason: Archived links
Default Sulis Minerva Roman Baths
Sulis Minerva Roman Baths

Lot Zone: Pool

Lot Size: 46X36

Lot Value: §158184

In-Game Price: §188184

Quote:
This resort makes use of a naturally occurring hot spring. The baths have been here since the Sim Roman era, but the buildings are a recent reconstruction based on archaeological research. To complain about the amount of taxpayers' money spent on this, please visit City Hall.

This lot is inspired by, and loosely based upon, the Roman Baths at Bath, England.

The Bath site has a Victorian building to house the remains of a Roman building; my version however is based upon just the Roman building, and takes shape from images and movies of reconstructions of the Roman site, from the romanbaths.co.uk website.

You can see some movies that inspired me here.

And more detail and images here.

If you are ever in the vicinity, the site is well worth a visit!

My version is somewhat smaller than the original site, but it does have a Frigidarium, Laconicum, Tepidarium, Natatio, Caldarium, hypocaust and temple, just like the original. There are also lots of curses and graffiti to read in the temple- inspired by some of the messages found on tablets excavated from the spring at Bath.
Some of them are just schoolboy Latin puns, though!

As well as the swimming pools and hot tub, Sulis Minerva has latrines and a shower, plus seating areas in the hot rooms.

Steam (and steamy sound) is created by means of a fog emitter in the hypocaust system, if you want to get rid of that look in the basement in buy mode.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 9:47 PM Last edited by simsample : 24th Dec 2011 at 3:59 PM.
Default Butana Central
Butana Central

Lot Zone: Residential

Lot Size: 25X25

Bedrooms: 2

Bathrooms: 1.5

Lot Price Furnished: §56922

Lot Price Unfurnished: §5476

Quote:
A luxurious penthouse suite.

This lot is an apartment situated in a high rise building.

On the first level of the apartment is a lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and office. Stairs lead to the upper level which boasts a bar, two bedrooms and bathroom with panoramic views.

All rooms are tastefully furnished and decorated in a neutral palette.

There is a gym for use of the residents on the upper floor. This has a hot tub and breathtaking views over Landell Park.

Two elevators take your sim from foyer to apartment, ensuring that there is never a wait!

Butana Central is situated on New Town's vibrant Central Causeway, allowing easy access to subways and local amenities.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:19 PM
Default Grandver Villas
Grandver Villas

Lot Size: 15X20

Bathrooms: 1

Lot Price Furnished: §10587

Lot Price Unfurnished: §3617

Quote:
These houses were originally built for foundry workers to live in.

This lot is an apartment situated in a semi detatched house. Your sim will live in one side, an NPC in the other.

This is a bay fronted brick house of the Sim Georgian period. Originally this house was rented by skilled workers, however these days your sim can own it freehold.

The house has a small front and back garden, and downstairs is a parlour, kitchen, porch and central hall way.

Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.

All rooms are modestly furnished and decorated.

Grandver Villas are located close to a subway, and the back windows have lovely views over Grandver Strand.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:29 PM
Default Mokuren
Mokuren

Lot Size: 20X20

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 1

Lot Price Furnished: §14378

Lot Price Unfurnished: §12493

Quote:
The estate agent describes this place as 'compact'.

This lot is an small house located on Mayard island outside Jericho's New Town area.

Conveniently located near to a subway, Mokuren has views over the river to Landell Park.

This abode is in a studio style, with a main room having a partitioned area for sleeping, as well as a sitting area and kitchen. The bathroom is located at the front of the house.

Mokuren is plainly decorated, and furnished in accent colours to match the outside render.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:37 PM Last edited by simsample : 24th Dec 2011 at 3:58 PM.
Default Provencal Villas
Provencal Villas

Lot Size: 35X25

Bathrooms: 2

Lot Price Furnished: §27434

Lot Price Unfurnished: §6611

Quote:
This place is fine as long as you like lavender.

This lot is an apartment consisting of two houses, one for your sim and one for an NPC.

Provencal Villas is built in the style of a French country house, with shuttered windows and landscaped gardens.

Downstairs, the house has a dining and living room, with French doors to the garden. A small kitchen is concealed behind a curtained arch, and there is a bathroom beneath the stairs.

Upstairs, the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. A childrens room and balconies complete this pretty building.

Provencal Villas is decorated and furnished in a rustic style, with textured fabrics and subdued colours.

The garden has beautiful riverside views over to Landell and Bermond. Provencal Villas are located on the island of Denlyn, with easy subway access to the rest of Jericho.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:47 PM
Default Rosebourne Willow
Rosebourne Willow

Lot Size: 25X35

Bedrooms: 4

Bathrooms: 3

Lot Price Furnished: §157055

Lot Price Unfurnished: §105616

Quote:
A luxurious family abode with pool.

This lot is a modern house in the Rosebourne area of Jericho's New Town.

It has two floors above ground, and a basement.

On the ground floor, a hallway leads to the integral garage, cloakroom and utility room. A lounge, office, kitchen and dining room offer plenty of space for the larger family.

Upstairs, a landing leads to a family bathroom and three bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom and access to a covered balcony.

In the basement, there is a games room with attached cloakroom. A hallway leads to the master suite, which consists of a sitting room, dressing room and bathroom, and a large master bedroom.

To the front of the property, landscaped lawns and stone paving are tidy and easy to maintain. The enclosed rear garden has two heart shaped swimming pools, and a circular fountain. A patio and barbecue area complete the design.

Rosebourne Willow is decorated and furnished to a high quality, with modern furniture and high quality wood.

Rosebourne has good road access to New Town, Old Town, Arborway and the country, as well as subway access in nearby Caltown.
Screenshots
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 5:59 PM
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Big hug for all the work you have done and thank you!

/me leaves room for all the other Jericho-fanatics, and goes to download
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#13 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:22 PM
Ah, so fantastically gloomy yet cozy looking! A big congrats for completing such a huge project, this kind of a epic world really is not something that is easy to pull through. *re-starts her own CAW for the 9th time today after crashings*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 7:21 PM
Beautiful! XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 7:26 PM
Call me speechless, and almost typeless! Unbelievable amount of work you've put into this! Magnificent! And you say Pets HAS to be in this? I don't have Pets as of yet.
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 7:59 PM
Glad to see this got accepted! Totally downloading this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:35 PM
Simply amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:44 PM
This is breathtaking! It just might be the only download in my favorite downloads section!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 9:00 PM
This is MAGNIFICENT! I'm so glad it's accepted already!
Congratulations on completing this huge project.
You are a very-very uber talented creator, thank you for sharing!!
P.S. And thanks a lot for a base camp and resources (I'll now have a chance to see ini files that give this wonderful weather.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 9:12 PM
I absolutely love this! It's beautiful! I can't wait to try it out!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 9:57 PM
Very well done. I can see myself playing this world constantly.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 10:00 PM
This is a true piece of art full of creativity!! Thank you so much for your hard work. Can't wait until I have time to play it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 10:12 PM
This is so so awesome!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 10:16 PM
Wow.....this is amazing. You're truly creative. Thank you for your hard work. Can't wait to try it out.
One Minute Ninja'd
#25 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 10:17 PM
This is amazing. I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of work you put into this. You represent what we've come to love in this community, an incredibly dedicated, talented creator, who is willing to share your work with us. You have my deepest thanks and appreciation.

Now, to find out if my computer can handle your world with the care it deserves.
Page 1 of 21