Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adrien Brody

by Sibyl Posted 8th Jan 2012 at 4:25 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2012 at 6:47 PM by Sibyl

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:45 AM
OMG !! It really looks like him !!
I only saw one movie of him.. And I didn't even know his name !
I don't know his name then I saw him here. I clicked 'coz I thought "Whoa this looks like the actor from King Kong" and it was ! I knew it was him and I can immediately see the resemblance even if I don't know his name ! Thanks for sharing him and thanks for letting me know his name.. lol. I'm not even surprised he got accepted !
!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:23 AM
This is, quite possibly, the most accurate real life person-based sim I've seen. Others have come close, like 80 - 90% similarity, but this one is 99.9(repeating)%. If only everybody put this much work into their celebrity sims.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 8:06 AM
Fortunately, he's a tad better-looking than the real one. lol

Great likeness!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 8:29 AM
It's exactly Adrien. Congratulations!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:32 AM
Aww, I think Adrien Brody is cute, I love his beak nose. Thank you very much, the likeness is amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 12:52 PM
one of these rare sims which look totally realistic, great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 1:57 PM
WOW, that actually looks a LOT like him! Great job on this Sim!! =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kyo-shi
one of these rare sims which look totally realistic, great job!

a little edit: i think you forgot to put the head shape slider by jonha in your description because without it installed his face is way shorter. sorry if i'm wrong, just wanted to let you know
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:03 PM
Very recognisable and accurate! You've done a very good job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:40 PM
Thanks for posting! I love Adrien Brody...I think he's really hot in an unconventional way!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:04 PM
He is perfect! Instantly recognizable. Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:26 PM
WOW. This definitely looks like him!
I've only seen him in The Pianist, probably one of the saddest films I've seen in my whole life. But, just... WOW.

Well done :0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 7:00 PM
@iLoveYoUiLoveMe: I'm so glad you could recognize him! Thanks so much for the kind comment.

@whoden: What an incredible compliment! It certainly took a lot of work, but thanks for letting me know it paid off!

@Jasumi: Awh, now I wouldn't say that's true; I think Adrien's incredibly attractive! But thanks, nonetheless. x)

@noxnoxnox: Thank you!

@lewisb40: Same here! He's adorable. x3 And you're very welcome!

@kyo-shi: No, you're totally right! Thank you so much for letting me know; it's fixed now. (:

@kijonaia: Thanks so much!

@Miuki: I'm glad you think so! Thanks!

@PorcelainVal: He most certainly is! Thank you for commenting!

@monca533: Thank you so much! (:

@GEORGSS: Most definitely a sad movie, but my favorite film, nonetheless. Adrien plays the part brilliantly. And thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 7:17 PM
Really good resemblance, nice job! And it's always good to see a celeb sim who isn't 'just a pretty face'!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 8:05 PM
This is freaking amazing! Omigod, he looks exactly like him!! I've always been a huge fan of Adrien Brody, wow I can't get over the fact that this is a Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:56 PM
This is great work. I'm always wary of celeb Sims because usually they're either trying too hard or WAY too realistic. But this is definitely recognizable as Adrien Brody without crossing that thin line into creepy-scary realism. It's still very obviously a *Sim*, as it should be. Bravo, Sibyl. Bravo.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 1:00 AM
Oh my.. :") thank you so much for this. I love Adrien Brody D:
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 4:10 AM
I knew who it was the minute I saw it.
Wonderful likeness.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 7:55 PM
Wow. Go head! You did an amazing job. I love this actor & this sim!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 11:06 PM
@EsmeraldaF: Thanks so much! Though I must disagree on one point: I think Brody has a VERY pretty face. x) But I know what you mean, haha. Thanks again!

@Simsdestroyer: Haha, thank you!

@DaichiHime: So glad he was recognizable without being creepy! x) Thanks so much for the kind words.

@PunkyBreester: Me, too! And you're very welcome.

@GreenDaySim74: I'm so glad! Thanks for the comment.

@MissNuki: Thanks so very much! (:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 7:36 AM
Very good resemblance. Well done, Sibyl.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 6:29 PM
I don't even have SIMS 3, but I still felt compelled to comment on this masterwork. Impressive job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 5:25 AM
Oh - I'm so happy I found this! I've been on a huge Brody kick as of late. I seen The Pianist for the first time a few weeks ago and ever since I've been stalking his career like a mad man, because I adore his roles.

The sim is so accurate, I'm going to have so much fun with him! :'D Way to go, dear.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:24 AM
@Audrey: Why thank you! <3

@roband3ladies: Wow, thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback, even when you don't have the game. So thanks again!

@Lemi Kay: Isn't he just fabulous? x) Glad you'll have fun with the sim, haha, and thanks so much for the comment!
Page 1 of 2