Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Azalea

by ung999 Posted 1st Jan 2012 at 4:32 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 7:52 PM
This is absolutely stunning! I really like the overall look, but the landscaping is very effective to say it's so simple. I love it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 12:25 AM
This is georgous! I agree with LadyAngel the overall look and layout is very practical! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:13 PM Last edited by mosbyte : 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:24 PM.
Wow, I really love it, but don't have all the required packs.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:19 PM
Fabulous! You have such great style. I knew this was yours from my first glimpse of the thumbnail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 9:43 PM
Amazing!!!!! I looove this house. BTW what graphics card do you own your game quality looks breath-taking.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:57 PM
Happy New Year! Thanks so much for all your feedback!

Quote: Originally posted by blueprincess_81
Amazing!!!!! I looove this house. BTW what graphics card do you own your game quality looks breath-taking.

Thanks! It's ATI Radeon HD5700. I don't know whether it good or not as long as I can get better visual quality....lol! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 9:32 PM
Don't mean to be redundant -- but this house is gorgeous!!

Great work, please keep it up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 3:57 AM
thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 11:31 PM
Amazing house. I love the design and the decor. Thanks for sharing this work of art with us all.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 1:18 PM
It's an amazing house. Btw how did you make the outside staircase that lead to the second floor?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 11:19 PM
Thanks so much for all the nice feedback!

Quote: Originally posted by sapphire0107
It's an amazing house. Btw how did you make the outside staircase that lead to the second floor?

It's simple, use the foundation as wall you can put the stairs at any height.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 8:53 PM
Tested in my game I love it so much! I even told my husband if we have money I want the exact same house to live in lol...! You're excellent thank you for sharing this lovely house.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hazeylove
Tested in my game I love it so much! I even told my husband if we have money I want the exact same house to live in lol...! You're excellent thank you for sharing this lovely house.

Thank you so much! I wish I could have it in my real life too! :D