Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Granny's Vintage Swimwear (Violet_Tonks)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 4th Jan 2012 at 2:45 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2012 at 8:40 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 4:02 PM
WOW, I love it ! This swimwear is so totally realistic ! Amazing creation Cat
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:27 PM
Violet_Tonks made the lovely textures, I just made elder references (and the mesh), but thank you!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 1:31 AM
Oh these are lovely.Downloading..Cat you make such beautiful clothing for my sims.Too bad my Downloads folder is bloated because of you lol.But I just adore your creations.Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 2:40 AM Last edited by SimCeleste : 7th Jan 2012 at 3:09 AM.
These are so cute on elders!!
Thank you!

edit: I gone after the mesh and sorry but I'm lost! I mean... is the mesh not a mesh but a bunch of body shapes? Is it not a clothing? I never downloaded a body shape before and I don't know what to do with them... and I probably will not use them at all. Is there a normal mesh for this?
This is the reason I hate chasing meshes! I think I'll pass this cuteness...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 3:33 PM
Thank you! Finally I'm willing to let my elders cool off in the pool or the sea! They've been suffering for so long.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 1:06 PM
Cat, please let me know if you know of where to grab the adult mesh for these. Nobody seems to know, or they're just gone forever.

P.S. I can never help but laugh at your use of the word 'Granny' in the titles. XD
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Cat, please let me know if you know of where to grab the adult mesh for these. Nobody seems to know, or they're just gone forever.

P.S. I can never help but laugh at your use of the word 'Granny' in the titles. XD

Thanks for your comments! :D

I use Violet Tonks recolors for the adult Maxis mesh (replaced by my default mesh). I have never used the Warlokk nor Marvine meshes so not sure where they would be. I just checked the Wayback Machine. The first mesh link, classic pinup, was not archived. Ren Gal, was archived, click here. I would check the wayback machine for the others, then google the ones not archived. I know there were a ton of recolors for many of these, maybe someone included the mesh with some recolors?

edit: Sorry, the archived Ren Gal page at InSim is just an old copy of "this site is no longer here". No downloads.
Maybe ask in WCIF and at GoS if anyone has the meshes? Sounds like you did that already. Sorry I couldn't help more.

edit 2: I found *pieces* of Ren Gal. Here is a top and bottom of the nude Ren Gal mesh. click here. You would need to stick them together into a body mesh and then change all the Ren Gal swimsuit recolors to use the new mesh you made. That's what I would do if I couldn't find the original Ren Gal body mesh. Tedious, but better than nothing?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 8:46 AM
Shame I have to pass on this due to the adult meshes not being available! I really think meshes should ALWAYS be included with the downloads for this reason. TS2 is not a new game, links will disappear. Please keep this in mind you wonderful modders!