Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goggles! Plain or with a grid, on your eyes or forehead.

by sionelle Posted 31st Jan 2012 at 1:04 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2012 at 9:39 PM by sionelle : Removed EsmereldaF's stenciled version from the packages and images. Sorry!

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 2:26 PM
I gave you permission to retexture my goggles with your own textures, but NOT to include my original version and duplicate my own item! Have PM'd you. The other textures look nice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 9:50 PM
@EsmereldaF: Oh my gosh... So sorry! I've taken down the images with the stenciled lenses, changed the text and removed/changed the .package files so that they only have the two new versions. I really apologize -- You were so generous to let me alter the goggles, and I certainly didn't meant to do anything you weren't OK with. I can totally see how that was a problem, and am a total moron for not realizing it before. So, so sorry!

(To anyone trying to download: The new .rar is not showing up yet, but will hopefully be there in a minute or two - the uploader says there is sometimes a delay.)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 10:03 PM
No problem! Thanks for fixing it, and good luck with the new downloads, nice job! I especially like the glowy effect ones!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 11:19 PM
Wow thanks! love them! im sure they would look nice when my sims go swimming, thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 2:54 PM
Oh yeah! These would be cute as swimming goggles!

Thanks Sionelle & EsmeraldaF! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:40 PM
THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!
Months ago...
Anyway, I LOVE goggles, they make Sims more... Adventurous! Don't you think?
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:20 AM
I was looking exactly for an item like this! Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:02 AM
YAY! I loooove these. Thank you much. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 7:24 PM
Great download, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 6:05 PM
These are obviously pilot goggles that will go extremely well with my Tom Waits Sim. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:44 AM
Super :D