Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 6 Skirts with Wedges for Granny

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 31st Jan 2012 at 1:10 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2012 at 4:02 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:26 PM
I just wanted to thank you for all your stuff, Cat, and especially the elder stuff! I adore your work!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:29 PM
My grandmas love your skirts, and so do I! I especially like the blue swirly one. I've never been a fan of the Maxis wedges, but your version looks great! (Did you change the toes? I think it was the toes that used to bug me about them. Of course, I could be confusing them with some other shoes where the toes bug me; Maxis and I don't always see eye to eye when it comes to toes.)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 6:42 PM
Cat: Making up for long years of elder neglect, one skirt at a time.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 8:53 PM
Thank you, everyone.

NixNivis Yes, I changed the clown shoe toes. They bugged me too.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 1:04 PM
Thank you so much for all your work. I really appreciate the stuff you make for the elderly. They look great and it so hard to find good clothes for them. :/ Thanks again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 9:08 AM
Thank you

enjoy my videos

°°°how wonderful life is now you're in the world°°°
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 2:42 PM
really good looking Skirts
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:42 PM
Thank you Cat, for making good elders clothes. Maxis was not kind to elder sims...