Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy Craftsman - CC Free Starter Home

by SimmyRN Posted 13th Feb 2012 at 5:49 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 5:47 PM
This is really cute and cozy, nice work, and congrats on your first non-Merrye Makers upload!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
This is really cute and cozy, nice work, and congrats on your first non-Merrye Makers upload!

Thanks! I have several more. Just have to get them ready for upload. (Plus some more items for The Merrye Makers.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 11:28 AM
This is so cute and cozy, I love it! Especially that it doesn't look so empty because of the small funds. People tend to build huge starter homes with plenty of free space, but I prefer smaller houses with the possibility to expand, and I think this house is one of them

I hope you don't mind if I use this in a challenge?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 6:58 PM
So cute, sweet and adorable ! I love this gorgeous little house
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 6:30 AM
Feel free to use it however you wish. If you'd like to give me credit, that would be nice, but not necessary. Thanks for your comments! (I, too, prefer small starter homes that can be upgraded / expanded.)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 8:10 AM
awww, so cute. And congratulations on the solo upload .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 9:13 PM
Cute starter cottage. Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 6:51 AM
I can think of the perfect trait combination for this house... and I love that you included the pond! Thank you!