Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Biker Gloves (for Guys, Two-color, more Studs!)

by Merkaba Posted 29th Feb 2012 at 6:48 AM - Updated 29th Feb 2012 at 8:47 PM by Merkaba

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 3:03 PM
YESSSS thank you so much!! I love biker gloves too and this is just perfect for me Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 6:33 PM
Thank you very much quq You are not alone in your fingerless-gloves-on-men love XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 6:39 PM
Can you tell from where is the CC ??
i want to know where can i find your male sim pants
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by symcrap
Can you tell from where is the CC ??
i want to know where can i find your male sim pants

Which pants? The one with the studded belts or the ripped ones? The ripped pants are from the Late Night expansion pack.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whoden
Which pants? The one with the studded belts or the ripped ones? The ripped pants are from the Late Night expansion pack.

And the studded ones from Club Crimsyn, I put the link in thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 10:14 PM
Enabling the gloves for male actually has been done before (I have them in my cc folder, though I can't remember where they came from) but I definitely prefer yours because STUDS!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:31 AM
What if My PC will not allow me to Install Package Files at all? How can I get said Package files to work, I also hope that these gloves for men don't have the thumb texture issue from Previous Mens Biker Gloves on Sims 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RyanLee146
What if My PC will not allow me to Install Package Files at all? How can I get said Package files to work, I also hope that these gloves for men don't have the thumb texture issue from Previous Mens Biker Gloves on Sims 3

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 12:04 PM
Thanks!! I always wanted to use fingerless gloves for males when they're working out too!! As we can see in the original Sims 2 vid, a girl is wearing those gloves in the gym...! I wondered too why they weren't able for males.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 5:56 PM
Thanks for making this! perfect for my rebel biker sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 3:50 PM
Thank you for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 9:58 AM
Thank you very much, keep pumping out the goodies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 1:43 AM
Thanks for the cool biker gloves
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Oct 2022 at 1:23 AM
Thank you!