Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miyuki Yamamoto

by malibibic Posted 29th Feb 2012 at 6:55 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:21 AM
She's gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:30 AM
She looks amazing! And yes, her bright green eyes are fascinating! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 11:38 AM
It's all included in this download or I have to download apart? you know, (hair, clothes, etc).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 12:34 PM
Nothing is included in download, you have to downloaded apart, but she is package with EA skin and hair, and she will work even if you dont want to download all cc. If you dont download anything make up and clothes will be replaced by EA makeup and clothes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 12:12 AM
I want to applaud your very beautifull creation, I really believe Asian woman to be the most beautifull and you capture her perfect....
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:31 AM
Lovely girl.Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 10:07 AM
She looks kinda like Lucy Liu, which is a good thing. Very beautiful sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:59 PM
Cool !!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 3:40 AM
After spending years living in Japan, I actually think she looks European Asian. And, to everyone creating Asian Sims, I have a question. Have you actually ever been to an Asian country? Just out of sheer curiosity.