Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Generations Wall Shelf Slot "Fix"

by Menaceman44 Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 7:27 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2012 at 3:01 PM by Menaceman44

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 7:44 PM
Finally. Like, FINALLY.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:32 PM
Now I can use the shelves ! It was too frustrating before...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:43 PM
Thank you so much for making these shelves less useless!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariaaaanna
Finally. Like, FINALLY.

This. You have no idea how grateful I am for this mod.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:50 PM
Very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 3:38 AM
Thank You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 6:44 AM
Thank You!!!!!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 7:00 AM
You just keep coming up with more and more useful mods. Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:27 PM
Thanks so much for this! I always put gems on those shelves and that problem was pretty annoying.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:04 AM
Wonderful! I'd only recently noticed that I couldn't rotate items until I tried to put a cut gem on the short shelf and it insisted on putting it in an odd direction that I couldn't change. XP
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 4:39 PM
Oh my God! Thank you. I hated using that shelf but, a lot of times, it was the only option. I mean, c'mon! Sims aren't really that OCD that everything has to be lined up, just so, are they?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 9:22 PM
This is a great mod! Can you make it for the Katy Perry ST shelf?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kacg97
This is a great mod! Can you make it for the Katy Perry ST shelf?

I don't actually own KPST and have no plans on purchasing it but if you can send me a clone of the object from S3OC then I could see what I can do.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I don't actually own KPST and have no plans on purchasing it but if you can send me a clone of the object from S3OC then I could see what I can do.

You know, it doesn't matter. I checked up and the KPST shelf is also affected by this mod, so thanks
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:03 AM
I realize this is an object mod, and so is unlikely to be affected by patches/expansions, but it would still be very helpful if you could put a "still safe to use with patch/expansion number xxxxx" at the top of the page. It would be very much appreciated.

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 3:08 PM
You are correct in your assumption.
I also find it much easier to state if a download is NOT compatible with a certain patch than having to go through every one of my download threads to update them each time a new patch is out.
Unless someone reports a specific issue, then you should assume that the object still functions as normal. Trying it in your game won't break it anyway if you don't save after checking.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 1:15 AM
Why Pudgy the Pony? Are you a Brony?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 1:51 PM
No reason really, it was just the first item I thought would be easy to see was rotatable on a shelf. Much easier to tell than with the tissue box which most people use to show slot placements. Probably because it's a Generations item too.
Also, I've only ever seen one episode of MLP:FiM on Youtube so I'm certainly not a brony.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:44 PM
Thank you ! :)