Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Pony Panda

by tachyglossus Posted 7th Mar 2012 at 12:35 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 4:51 PM
I just love the eye markings! Thanks for sharing the whole collection with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:44 AM
GREAT !!!!! thank you !!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 11:35 AM
these are so cute, I also really like the model with the light grey markings. Any chance of sharing him?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyvibe
these are so cute, I also really like the model with the light grey markings. Any chance of sharing him?

He wouldn't make it onto the website for sure. I actually just quickly selected a lot of the EA default features and then slapped my markings on him because I was determined to get the panda horse finished and sent off by a certain time, and was running out. So I got lazy with the horse models, unlike the Cat and Dog models which I really worked with.

A canner exceedingly canny, one morning remarked to his granny, "a canner can can anything that he can but a canner can't can a can, can he?"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 6:57 AM
I really like your work with animals! You do very nice on your uploads. I'm going to just assume that you must like pandas because you've also made the cat that wants to be a panda.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 7:38 AM
Wait, where does this show up???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 2:08 AM
hehe, that's cute x3, keep up the great job !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 5:46 AM
Im gonna make a rainow panda horsie!!!!!!!