Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Rococo for him*pt.2

by lidiqnata Posted 14th Mar 2012 at 12:05 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:07 AM
Nice job on the textures I think you did a great job and lol at the one preview picture of the guy with make up on XD other than powder men didn't really wear make up at all. I can see you got that inspiration for it though from the back and white pictures. It was the 1930's. And they did it to make him look eccentric. But other wise great job!

I'm excited to see that other hair you showed me done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 5:55 AM
Wow! Great job... This is amazing.. Would you ever consider conversions? ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:55 AM
Hurray!!! Oh how I am happy! Yet ANOTHEr 18th Century set! Eee-hee, hee! > I am indeed having fun making my 18th Century town realistic and amazing! So much fun...and all thanks to your fine works. Keep it up, dear friend!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 5:06 AM
Great job! Love these! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 11:55 AM
Lovely work, thanks for these!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 4:33 AM
Beautiful, thank you, I am going to start work on my 1700s story again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 12:41 PM
Very nice job :D! Thank you :3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 1:43 AM
I never commented?? Dear, I love these outfits. They are just wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 7:16 PM
I love these clothes. They are simply wonderful, and it is possible to do sims 3 conversion and can make the dresses too ?, thank you !!