Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swanson Electronic & Appliance

by jmiles007 Posted 13th Mar 2012 at 7:44 PM - Updated 6th May 2012 at 11:31 PM by jmiles007

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 8:37 PM
It looks brilliant, really like this one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 8:51 PM
Looks Awesome!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 8:56 PM
Very neat lot, great attention to detail.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 1:04 PM
Nifty store. But I already have the CC computer from a previous lot download of yours, and I find that it's really, really difficult to select. Unless you find the perfect angle both in rotation and in how much you are looking downwards at the desk it's on, the hand tool will usually just select the desk itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TofuSnorlax
Nifty store. But I already have the CC computer from a previous lot download of yours, and I find that it's really, really difficult to select. Unless you find the perfect angle both in rotation and in how much you are looking downwards at the desk it's on, the hand tool will usually just select the desk itself.

I have had that problem to. It is a challenge but to be honest, It is one of the best looking computers that I have found.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 11:56 AM
Very unusual design, I like it very much!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Very neat lot, great attention to detail.

This. +1
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 7:56 PM
This is perfect for the shop I want to arm for my current project. I love the exterior and how it's not just a box, like so many shops. It's excellent, thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 3:49 AM
Thanks everyone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:21 PM
thank you > <