Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Selphie

by thunderbreak Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 11:05 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Banned
#2 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:19 PM
Cool Selphie! Nice Job
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:43 PM
Hehe, she's cute.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 4:35 PM
And so 'Final Fantasyville' gets another resident. Thanks for sharing. ^_^
#5 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 4:49 PM
Good job, she is really cute, thanks for sharing...=D
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 5:57 PM
She's really cute, but why is her neck so long?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xInsanoBananax
She's really cute, but why is her neck so long?

It's not the neck, but rather the entire head being too small. Except I can't do anything about that.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 6:53 AM
Great job.. she looks cute:D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:08 AM
A Fantastic work on Selphie, Mr. Great Mazinger.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raijinald
A Fantastic work on Selphie, Mr. Great Mazinger.

You are welcome Mr. Getta Beemu.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 10:43 PM
Now, really. Is that necessary?

She looks even better in the game, thunderbreak. She actually looks a little like the ickle Selphie from Kingdom Hearts.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 11:56 PM
Help people!!! Can someone make Farah from

"The Prince of Persia the Sands of Time"

She is soo hot my sims are not hot GRRRRRR....

and since i lack talent in creating sims i would like you to create her

click here

http://www.aagamer.com/gallery/gall...arah4.optc2.jpg

or here for pic

http://startofentry.blogdns.org/spa...p-farah_nah.jpg
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 4:15 AM
Awww, Selphie looks so cute and hyper like in the game.. man, I might have to turn my general fantasy neighborhood into an all FF neighborhood...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eiko
Now, really. Is that necessary?

She looks even better in the game, thunderbreak. She actually looks a little like the ickle Selphie from Kingdom Hearts.

Are you for real?! That's quite ironic that I used an adult model. :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:09 PM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 28th Feb 2005 at 12:20 AM. Reason: quoted post deleted
Quote: Originally posted by gothic_juliet_666
*original post deleted*

Well I for one this it is a very good sim and its great that you have the ability to even try to make Selphie. So great job and keep em comming.

And Gothic Juliet. Noone is forcing you to download anything and if you see something you dont like keep it to yourself. Nobody wants to here you immature complaints.

But like I said I think you did a great job.

Don't sit there and play just
so frank, so straight, so candid,
so thoughtful, so gracious,
so sound, so even-handed.
Don't be so da*n benign
and don't waste my fu*king time.
Don't ask me-don't ask me how I've been.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 11:16 PM
Personally, I think she is really cute!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 6:38 AM
Ooh...I like her! Great job!
#18 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 1:35 PM
OMG, I love heeeeer. She's so adoreable!! -Glomps the death outta Selphie-Sim.- =3
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:58 PM
Wow, it looks just like her, great jorbe! I only wish I had a few other FF8 sims to make a family of them to go along with my FF10 and 7 families.
#20 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 10:30 AM
Default Nice. ^^
This looks pretty good. However, to be honest, you get points deducted for using a hairstyle already in Sims 2 and not making a custom hairstyle.

But then again, I have to give you a bit of a break, since not all of us have the money, or the modem speed to buy/download a 3D program for meshing a curly custom hair for her.

And this is just being nitpicky here, but the dress is almost a bit longer than Selphie's original dress.

However, other than that, I'll have to download her and add her to my repitoire of Final Fantasy VIII characters. ^_^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kisai
This looks pretty good. However, to be honest, you get points deducted for using a hairstyle already in Sims 2 and not making a custom hairstyle.

But then again, I have to give you a bit of a break, since not all of us have the money, or the modem speed to buy/download a 3D program for meshing a curly custom hair for her.

And this is just being nitpicky here, but the dress is almost a bit longer than Selphie's original dress.

However, other than that, I'll have to download her and add her to my repitoire of Final Fantasy VIII characters. ^_^

Feel free to deduct my points, but before you do so you should try to make a character first, or better yet, why don't you make Selphie to make me look bad?

Don't get mad, get even.
#22 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 8:50 AM
Default Great Job
I personaly think Thunder you done a great job, I am still working on my first sim and I am nervious to know what others are going to say about him, but any way keep up the great work, I know my Final Fantasy town is growing quickly, Though I do not have them all yet my list is still Big Rangeing from Rikku to Sephrioth,I have 12 total so far includeing your Selphie, thanks for shareing.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 1:20 PM
Top notch Selphie Sim, but when have your works been otherwise? Five stars.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:10 PM
Great Selphie. You realy know your FF.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 9:37 PM
Yus!!! Thanks man! Serously you should screw your day job and do this...if you have one? <_<;; *Cough* Messing dont go mad...anyhoo thanks alot man! Very very very appreciated!!! By anychance do you think you could make a teen squall/infant Squall? >_> Just asking...*Cough*

"...The Sacrifice Is Never Knowing Why I Stay, When You Just Push Away. No Matter What You See, You're Still So Blind To Me..."
–=[MCI]=– [§qца||еђ]
http://www.xanga.com/redeeming_lionheart_v2
http://geocities.com/squinoaforever/eenter.html
Page 1 of 3