Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 3:19 AM
I'm currently doing a giant set up for this, though not sure if I want to write a story about it. I've always had a hard time with people reading my writing...

I'm setting up essentially a giant supernatural mini turf war lol.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous Miss
@Tam: Hypie is so cool, oh man. She's gorgeous and wicked, and I can't wait to see what happens to poor Chester.

Thanks! She took forever for me to design her, lol. I'm glad you said she was gorgeous and wicked, that's the look I was aiming for

Don't worry, Chester ends up slightly happy - and I made him a young adult 'cause I didn't realize he was an adult until I added him to the household, so he looks better. XD

How come Mario can smash through bricks, but he dies when he touches a freaking turtle..?
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rxygirl
Hey, can we do this with Supernatural because I'm one of the few sim players who don't have Late Night. :,D

If we can, can some of the rules be bended for our cases (like to do something about the fairies, or rivalry with werewolves).

of course, don't people these days have imagnation? just make it so that this side for the map or that family with a lot of sims or people who are/ aren't celeberties... did that help? also.... LLAMA LOVES BUNNYY!!! MWHAHAHAHAAH *evil laughter*
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 7:46 AM
time to get out the pen and paper..... *scribbles for 20 mins.* yes? wait.. I WASN'T WRITING THIS WHOLE ENTIRE TIME??? WWHHHHYY
Test Subject
#55 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 12:02 AM
the start is simple to me.. create a vampire. Then these ranks, no plasma, ect. very diffulct. i am just gogin to make it so the main vampire went to high school not knowing she was a vampire and made a bff. when she found out that she had to do this, she aked fer bff to mave in with her to keep her fed, and to keep her company. She agreed, as long if she got to do everything she did. (not like vampire stuff, she can't because she is human) Like going outside, having a pet, ect. She said yes, and the story goes on. that is the story so far for my Sims :P
Test Subject
#56 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
the start is simple to me.. create a vampire. Then these ranks, no plasma, ect. very diffulct. i am just gogin to make it so the main vampire went to high school not knowing she was a vampire and made a bff. when she found out that she had to do this, she aked fer bff to mave in with her to keep her fed, and to keep her company. She agreed, as long if she got to do everything she did. (not like vampire stuff, she can't because she is human) Like going outside, having a pet, ect. She said yes, and the story goes on. that is the story so far for my Sims :P

also she is filthy rich, so she has 999,999,999 simoloens and of course, my signature
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 6:56 PM
I have a mod that keeps my vampires from aging once they hit YA (although they're still cakeable).
So would my vampires just stick around forever, or do they still have to die of thirst after a certain period of time?

EDIT: I saw someone else had a similar problem, so I'll cake them.
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 3:42 AM
Hey! I love this challenge and have just started, I'm tracking my progress here: http://thedarklacecoven.webs.com/
I would love for you to take a look.
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:40 AM
Idea
Does anyone think that maybe we should allow mortals to be caught by vampires and kept alive in a 'cell' or hidden room with the bare essentials to be used as feeding cattle like at Harkon's place in Skyrim? Each one you trap should be $30,000 to $50,000 as if it was purchased from a sort of vampire black market. I don't know. Maybe? Just an idea.
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:21 AM
Started your challenge^^

Link~ x3 http://thedaemoniacoven.weebly.com/
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:01 PM
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:06 PM
i have all the sims 3 ep and sp including the base game i love vampire but what is the best traits for a bloodthirsty evil vampire? my favourite vampire is ingrid Dracula from young Dracula i love that show, i started a game in midnight hollow a founder sim vampire countess Dracula and her bf the count Dracula and their 4 baby spawns, iv got my bf sim count Dracula working at the evil branch in criminal career and my female sim is a stylist just now I what her to experience all the careers so i can see what my fav career is so i can pick 1 or 3 but there pre-downloaded from the sims 3 store iv already set everything up and i think midnight hollow is the best place for a vampire and i don't what to reset or restart my game because iv already set everything up on the lot , but i am interested in the vampire coven challenge but I think its to late do you think its OK like that the way im playing it? or will i have to restart the game and do it the proper way because I really love midnight hollow.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer2014
i have all the sims 3 ep and sp including the base game i love vampire but what is the best traits for a bloodthirsty evil vampire? my favourite vampire is ingrid Dracula from young Dracula i love that show, i started a game in midnight hollow a founder sim vampire countess Dracula and her bf the count Dracula and their 4 baby spawns, iv got my bf sim count Dracula working at the evil branch in criminal career and my female sim is a stylist just now I what her to experience all the careers so i can see what my fav career is so i can pick 1 or 3 but there pre-downloaded from the sims 3 store iv already set everything up and i think midnight hollow is the best place for a vampire and i don't what to reset or restart my game because iv already set everything up on the lot , but i am interested in the vampire coven challenge but I think its to late do you think its OK like that the way im playing it? or will i have to restart the game and do it the proper way because I really love midnight hollow.

You can always start a new game, or even a new folder to play the challenge if you don't want to change anything in your current game
As for traits I suppose some of the more appropriate ones for evil vampires would be Evil (Duh), Mean Spirited (Kind of an extension of evil really), Brave (Wouldn't want your big scary bloodsucker running in fear from a burglar after all!), Flirty (For seduction purposes) and probably Genius (After all, they're superior to humans in most ways, certainly mentally).
I love your choice of world, Midnight Hollow is great for all things dark in Sims 3 :D

<Edit> I am definitely going to have to try this challenge out - I absolutely love the vampires so this is right up my street. It sounds really fun! :D
Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 11:59 PM
i cant decide weather to use a pr-downloaded sim with all her or there skills maxed, make a sim vampire family from cas and use a wear-wolf sim as my guardian to start my vampire coven or stick to my vampire family with 4 baby and the parents trying all the careers to see what's best one to pick and has all her trophies and certificates bought from the buy store generation sections added, or save that game and start a new one just one female founder sim vampire writing career, husband sim criminal career and son graveyard career and female in the criminal career im not shure how to start it im really interested in the vampire coven career, if i was to start the vampire coven challenge and use cas a a family one id have to do a married couple with 2 kids and one war wolf as guardian all ya.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:56 PM
Flip a coin on it?
Test Subject
#66 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:33 PM
can I add the imortality lifetime reward. to save me from killing her if she grows to old you know what the rules say? about old age.
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 1:37 AM
soooo excited for this. started the story for it here.
Test Subject
#68 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 8:48 PM
iv got mines started in moonlight falls if rules say no interactions with humans and it says you can bend the rules a bit so with moonlight falls being mainly all supernatural all types only some humans i thinks its the best place for my sim she a single ya vampire with a vampire sim toddler on epic mode who try and experience all careers, but she wants to start a vampire coven challenge, can I have a ya toddler vampire a werewolf fairy a witch as room ates in one household or would that be reajeing the rules or would it have to be vampire only if they were to be my room ates if im doing the vampire coven challenge? and aren't fairy`s and witches allies of vampires? aren't werewolf considered in certain myths or stores guardian of vampire because they make good hunters.
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:06 PM
can I go to university and study for all my majors in the Sims 3 or just one per sim and one job per sim?
Field Researcher
#70 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:53 PM
It's up to you I suppose... Whatever makes you happy :P
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 10:31 PM
This sounds fun, I may try it out one day.
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 5:59 AM
I think this might be a good challenge to try, I really love these forums and finding all these creative ways to play the sims.
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:26 PM
my sim Sophia greenwood is a vampire living with the immortal vangauld family she is also immortal want to experience and learn all she also has 2 teens brother and sister to the elder to the van gauld family she might just marry the immortal elder if there isn't anyone for her they want to marry a pure blood, so that might be the count snipes and countess snipes adding them to the family and Sophia greenwood might marry the immortal unless they find other pure bloods.
Test Subject
#74 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous Miss
THE CHALLENGE

We are dying...

The light in the eyes of our kin is fading. The final plasma fruit has wilted. I leave you this letter in the final hopes that you, my last creation, will rise from your coffin this very evening and strike. Expand, my dear, and gather our forces in the eternal night. Keep them by your fingers. Your love is the coven, but more importantly, your love is our breed. The humans are cattle. Heed tradition, punish severely. All sacrifices may be made for the holy goal. Our species is golden.

It rests in your hands.

TO BEGIN...

- Download Twallan's Portrait Panel or an Overstuffed mod.

- Create a YA vampire, any traits, any appearance. This is to be your founder, and by extension, the first elder.

- Move onto any lot, but keep in mind that you will need a lot of space to support your ranks. No money cheats are allowed, as your founder must work to build up the Coven's numbers in vampires and in money. See how grand of a vampire lair you can build!

- Befriend another vampire, turn a human, or create another vampire to be your cofounder and second elder.

THE COVEN RULES

- The plasma fruit is dead. All adult vampires must feed from humans, or they must raid the hospital's blood bank. If arrested, they are not allowed to leave the home for one week. The adults must get blood for the children to feed on.

- Contact with mortals is to be strictly limited. Mortals are to be used for feeding, service jobs, and if it is so desired, transformed into a Fledgling.

- Sexual relations between a mortal and vampire are strictly forbidden. A classic seduction is allowed, but the vampire must not have Woohoo with the human. This risks a dirtying of the species. If a half vampire, half human child is born, both parents must be murdered, and the child is not allowed to advance past the Fledgling rank.

- For each generation born, two new Fledglings may be added. These can be stockpiled over generations. Upon transformation, they may be edited in CAS. The night changes more than adding a simple taste for blood. They may be beautified or uglified however you see fit.

- Vampires are vain creatures who fear old age. A few days before elderhood, a vampire must relinquish their body to thirst to retain their honorable name after death.

- Each pureblood child born is a precious gift, and must be taught all three basic toddler skills.

- On one night of the week, the entire coven must meet in a secluded area to discuss coven affairs.

- There must be a portrait or photograph of each coven member, and if you're feeling particularly ambitious, a book written about each. (For the library, of course!)

- Travelling is not prohibited. It is recommended that all adventuring be done under nightfall, however, and that the travelling vampire avoid locals-they may have strange, violent traditions towards the occult.

- Singing, illusions, and acrobatics are frowned upon as a source of income. The Elders condemn entertaining mortals for mere Simoleons. This does not mean they are unavailable as careers. In fact, this could prove to be an interesting swerve in coven leadership. A revolution may be in store.

- If the Elders are disliked by two thirds of the coven and wholly unskilled, a revolution may take place. All vampires closely affiliated with the Elders must be kicked out or killed. The most popular or most skilled in charmisa, logic, or athletics will take their place, and select an heir. This new rule may be as brutal, lax, or democratic as the player sees fit.

- Self employment is encouraged.

- All pets are allowed.

- Any family member or fledgling who makes a nemesis out of an elder must be killed or kicked out, unless they are best friends and up with three quarters of the coven. In that case, Revolution is sparked!

COVEN RANKING

1. Elders - Oldest living generation, manage property, decide punishments, and choose fledglings. If a vampire wishes to rise in rank, it is always wise to befriend the elders.

2. Heir/Heiress - Second in command, directly related to founders. One may be selected each generation. The heir (and their lover, if they have one) become Elders after the previous generation has died. Specialize in: Charisma, Writing, Painting, Athletics

3. Elites - Carry out rule, order, and punishment. Must be close to the heirs. There may only be four elite at a time. Specialize in: Athletics, Martial Arts, Logic, & Inventing

4. Guardians - Defend the coven from enemy species. To achieve guardianship, a member must win ten consecutive fights against members of an enemy species. May take a family member/fledgling apprentice. Specialize in: Athletics, martial arts

5. Family - Adults related to the Founders, but not selected as Heirs or Elites. Also vampires that have completed the Fledgling stage. May have a day job or run the cemetery. Specialize in: Music, Gardening, Mixology, Nectar Making, Sculpting

6. Fledglings - Newly transformed, unrelated Sims. Fledglings are not allowed to interact with children, toddlers, and babies of the elites, heir, and elders. May have a day job. Specialize in: Handiness, cooking, cleaning up after everyone else

Advancing in rank:

- Fledglings may advance by apprenticing to Guardians, but may not rise further unless a Revolution occurs.

-In the case of Revolution, the member with the highest charisma takes over as Elder. The heir and second in command has the second highest charisma. The new elites must have high logic and close relationships with the new elder. Who all is ousted depends on the style of revolution. Will it be like the Russians, with the deaths of the elite, heir, and elders? The American Revolution with the elders simply kicked out?
A note on revolutions: all Sims with good friend and up relationship with previous elders must be ousted/killed, as well, to eliminate their toxic influence on the youth.

- Family and Guardians may advance to Elite if they have a logic skill of 8+ and are at least friends with both the elders and the heir.

EP SPECIFIC RULES

SUPERNATURAL RULES

- The relationship between your coven and other supernatural states is up to the player. Allies, enemies, servants-the choice is yours!

- Should you choose to befriend a species, your vampire elders and three members of the other species should meet once every two weeks to decide the future of their alliance. If any negative interactions ensue, the alliance is finished. Vampires are very proud creatures and will not tolerate being mocked by a lower species. The whole coven must become enemies with all members of that species they come into contact with.

- However, Romeo and Juliet romances are allowed.

- When enemies with a race, they must be fought whenever one of your coven members runs into them. If your coven member loses the fight, they are shunned by all but the fledglings and are not allowed contact with the higher ranks for one Sim week. They also may not leave the house in order to train for their next battle.

- Any member who wins ten fights against a member of another race may be promoted to Guardian, and must get into one fight once a week to ensure vampire dominance.

SEASONS RULES

- Vampires love Masquerade parties! Every Spooky Day, vampires must throw a Costume Party, and may invite their other race allies over for some Fall fun.

- Trick or Treaters are prime for future feeders. Two trick or treaters may be added to the household every spooky day, and raised to be vampire food. No more than two trick or treaters, though, otherwise you risk involvement of the mortal police.

- During the summer, vampires cannot leave the house until eight PM, due to the longer days.

- The festival grounds make a great hunting place!

UNIVERSITY RULES

- Heirs, elites, and elders may attend University. All majors are available.

- Dorms are not allowed, however. Your coven member must rent a private home, and also must attend with another coven member to ensure that they do not fall to the influence of "radical college students."

Keep in mind, these are just guidelines! Any rules can be changed as you see fit. Have fun, and feel free to ask any questions!

Also, ya'll should post your pictures. (:

Yeeeeeees. This sounds so fun! I am going to make the first elder now
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 1:42 AM
Can I raid the grocery intead of the hospital?
Page 3 of 4