Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 8:39 AM
And then, I became disappoint... Credits go to SilentResident http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/138382.page
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#27 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Quote: Originally posted by flerp
I personally prefer forums over wikis when it comes to issues like these. I've read the wiki and the threads assume that your problem will be fixed by the time you are done reading it.
If it doesn't get solved, you have a special set of circumstances. Then you have the forum here to post in.
Exactly, Ghost sdoj! All our wiki articles mostly end with: "Still not solved? Then post in Help forum with all that you've tried." But most people seem to miss that.
Quote: Originally posted by flerp
And then, I became disappoint...
My point all along! The suggestions are not new.

And since the OP has not logged on since Apr to support this tutorial, I'm going to lock this.

Anyone who encounters issues with lagging, please start your own Help thread with information of all the things that you have tried and does not help, as the Game Help:Intermittent Freezeswiki states. Include all the answers to the questionnaire!
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharmed Reason: Pls read FAQ.
Page 2 of 2