Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CoolSims #51 ~ NV 9.0 ~ Lisa

by Sadi Kalen Posted 18th Apr 2012 at 2:22 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:13 PM
Love that hair Unfortunally I can't download the mesh. It says there's not such file on the server. Too bad. Any other options, where to get it? I'd really love to have this hair for my Sims, especially with your recolors.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zwerschekind
Love that hair Unfortunally I can't download the mesh. It says there's not such file on the server. Too bad. Any other options, where to get it? I'd really love to have this hair for my Sims, especially with your recolors.

Could be a temporary site glitch? I just tried the link and it's working for me. Good luck.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:22 PM
Tried it again. And, well... it was just me. Clicked on the wrong image and didn't even realise that the other one stated "Mesh included"

Thanks for your answer. Finally got the Mesh + your recolors ingame! Looks great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 6:38 AM
I can´t enter the site .. i think its closed i need the mesh
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 2:52 AM
I can't enter the site either.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:47 AM
totally love this hair :lovestruc
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 8:51 PM
So gorgeous that i must add it to my favourites.
I've got 6 letters also:
L O V E L Y!!!
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Hehe...and thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 5:41 AM
thank you all for your feedback, i'm so glad you're enjoying the recolours :D
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 5:29 PM
Hi guys! I just noticed that the given link doesn't take you to the mesh, so I went and found it myself.

If you need the link, it's right here: http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=51
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Averex
Hi guys! I just noticed that the given link doesn't take you to the mesh, so I went and found it myself.

If you need the link, it's right here: http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=51

Thank you ! Seriously.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 7:09 PM
Love this hair but when I click on mesh link, just goes to the home of Cool Sims. Can't find the mesh anywhere on my own. Any way there's an alternative link or someone can post the file. I'm dying for this hair! I need more ponytails!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 7:30 PM
Figured out: use this link
http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=51

For any other cool sims hairs, just plug in the hair number at the back.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zwerschekind

http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=51
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 7:34 AM
nice!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:51 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 7:53 PM
loving this style - truly beautiful. Thank you - your work is truly beautiful. from Amanda
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 12:18 PM
So stunning, thank you

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 10:07 PM
thank you