Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black and Silver Violin

by Deastrumquodvicis Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 4:12 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 11:21 PM
Thanks thanks thanks thanks! I was SO very much expecting someone to upload violin recolors!
Excelent job.
Can we request more colors? lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 10:37 AM
Wow, thank you very much! My Sherlock Sim will be happy to have his favorite violin to play with.

Much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 8:18 PM
This is fantastic thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:05 PM
Hey, thanks for this....I love the color black you chose.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th May 2012 at 2:22 AM
How do I make this show up in my game? I downloaded it and I have the latest CEP, but it doesn't show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 5:57 PM
I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE! But the problem is I only have Sims 3. Can you please make this for it! I would LOVE IT!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ddy.C.
How do I make this show up in my game? I downloaded it and I have the latest CEP, but it doesn't show up.

is having the same issue. anything i dowload that requires freetime never shows up!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by peace989
is having the same issue. anything i dowload that requires freetime never shows up!!!

added note - CEP is required and just fond that sometimes it corrupts itself during install. make sure you have a working CEP or items that use it wont work yet alone even show up in game.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 8:51 AM
added note - CEP is required and just fond that sometimes it corrupts itself during install. make sure you have a working CEP or items that use it wont work yet alone even show up in game.

have gotten all downloads to finally show except this download please help!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 15th May 2013 at 5:08 AM Last edited by gazania : 13th Apr 2014 at 5:24 PM.
have gotten all downloads to finally show except this download please help!

I'm having the same problem. I've updated my CEP, and it appears the other Freetime-required downloads have shown up (at first they didn't, until I updated). This is a little puzzling. :/

EDIT ... much, much later. Months later.

Well, I finally got it to show up. I would suggest anyone with this problem try one of these steps:

1. Make sure that CEP is updated first. Otherwise, you're not going to get squat.
2. If you have Numenor's recolorable stairs, search for those folders. Make sure THOSE are updated (should be the 2007 update, not the 2005 one). Make sure you have no doubles.
3. If that doesn't work, try renaming the stair main file and push it toward the bottom of your Downloads files. Doesn't have to have a million zzzzs in front. Just get it toward the bottom. Crazy, I know. I've seen crazier stuff with custom content.
4. And if that doesn't work, or you don't have any Numenor recolorable stair files .... and this is crazier still ... try getting another violin recolor file, either from here or another site. I had two recolors of this violin that didn't work for months. I downloaded another recolor from another site, moved that stair file, and boom. They all showed up. Even the violin file. Sounds crazy, but it worked for me. Go figure.

The violin looks great in-game, BTW.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 6:37 AM
Nice color, I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 11:33 AM
Thanks for another option for the violin.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:33 PM
Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:05 PM
Such a wonderful recolor!
Thank you very much :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:32 PM
Wow thanks,you're so creative,thats genial. Maybe you should try to invent the flute :)