Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meadow Breeze

by allison731 Posted 26th Apr 2012 at 5:08 AM
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 5:54 AM
So pretty. I think green houses are my favorite.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 4:12 AM
I'm a fan of this lot. Especially the name
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 9:44 AM Last edited by allison731 : 30th Apr 2012 at 3:21 PM.
lorinsv60...Thank you for your nice comment. Enjoy.
TheRealMeadow...yes, you and house have some similar and it is a name. Super...now TheRealMeadow can be master in the Meadow Breeze.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 4:42 PM
Allison, you really know how to make the most of your small lots. This is one of my favourites, party due to the lovely landscaping, which I'm rubbish at!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 7:05 PM
allison, your house is so pretty and the landscaping so lovely that I thought it was sims3! Then I did a double take and saw it was our beloved sims2. I love how the exterior and interior colors complement each other, and thanks for using my rug!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 5:43 AM
Oh what a cute little house, I love the landscaping! It looks really peaceful. Great job!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 3:52 PM
LadyAngel, triciamanly, Pippenhouse ... Thank you very much for your nice words. You made me very happy. triciamanly...your rug really good fit in this house.