Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Cheetah

by allison731 Posted 7th May 2012 at 8:31 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th May 2012 at 9:33 AM
great work, thank you so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2012 at 5:21 AM
MmeLupine...Enjoy and have fun with decorating.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th May 2012 at 9:59 PM
This is a lovely pattern, and I'm happy to download it, but- christ, I hate to be the nitpicker here, but this is a personal pet peeve of mine. This is not the pattern of a cheetah's fur. Cheetahs only have spots, not ringlets. If I had to guess, I would say this pattern fits a jaguar more.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deep Waters
This is a lovely pattern, and I'm happy to download it, but- christ, I hate to be the nitpicker here, but this is a personal pet peeve of mine. This is not the pattern of a cheetah's fur. Cheetahs only have spots, not ringlets. If I had to guess, I would say this pattern fits a jaguar more.

First, I am glad that you like it. I hope you will enjoy in this in your game.
As far as the name of this pattern, I only repeat its name from DinPattern. There is its original name. Is it jaguar fur...maybe you are right, I am not an expert in this.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 9:13 AM
Love it so much! thank you =D
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:05 AM
ghogin .... Enjoy.