Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peeta Mellark

by Daphage Posted 6th May 2012 at 1:25 PM - Updated 28th May 2012 at 8:09 PM by daphnegirl123

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:19 PM
Excellent likeness!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2012 at 7:12 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th May 2012 at 8:00 PM
Really good likeness! Team Peeta!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th May 2012 at 8:23 PM
Kyyyeah that cave scene! Job well done! <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:52 PM
Looks just like him!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th May 2012 at 12:21 AM
amazing detail love him!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2012 at 7:31 PM
Hate Peeta he is such a coward.......
Peeta:I can't live life without you! let's kill ourselves!
I mean come on a real man would have killed himself for her!
and what was with that whole thing about him getting injured and having Katnis lug his ass all the way to a cave and sit there and nurse him back to heath.......

I don't like Gale either he is kinda weird....
anyways with all of that LaLa rambling over with you did a great job!
(p.s. can you do him with his natural brown spikey hair he looks so much cuter! But I am not saying I think you did a terrible job Im just saying i like him better with his normal hair but since i guess your going with the hunger games you can leave him as is)

Adios!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th May 2012 at 9:57 PM
Haha, I don't mind the rambling! While I disagree with you on the Peeta thing, I appreciate your comment!

I actually looked for some hairstyles similar to his brown spiky hair, but couldn't find many free ones! The one I used on Gale might work, not sure though! I won't upload him again and probably won't upload more pics, but I am curious to see what my sim would look like with his other hairstyle too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th May 2012 at 6:46 PM
Wow this is amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th May 2012 at 3:01 AM Last edited by redfoxlala : 28th May 2012 at 3:04 AM. Reason: too many lols......
Quote: Originally posted by daphnegirl123
Haha, I don't mind the rambling! While I disagree with you on the Peeta thing, I appreciate your comment!

I actually looked for some hairstyles similar to his brown spiky hair, but couldn't find many free ones! The one I used on Gale might work, not sure though! I won't upload him again and probably won't upload more pics, but I am curious to see what my sim would look like with his other hairstyle too.

haha i feel like im always hard on you? am I? lol
anyways , Ya some people like him and some people don't I don't dislike people who like him I just dislike his character. I think he is kinda hot with his brown hair lol.
I guess he just reminds me of Justin beiber (shudders) o.o I only have a problem with him because so many other girls are like "Omg it's justin Beiber he's so hot!" and "Marry me Justin" it just makes me puke my guts out.
I mean, I like guys who are tough and manly!
I guess some girls like the soft type but not me! I want a man that will fight for meh! :D

Castiel's Voicemail Machine: I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name? (sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th May 2012 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redfoxlala
haha i feel like im always hard on you? am I? lol
anyways , Ya some people like him and some people don't I don't dislike people who like him I just dislike his character. I think he is kinda hot with his brown hair lol.
I guess he just reminds me of Justin beiber (shudders) o.o I only have a problem with him because so many other girls are like "Omg it's justin Beiber he's so hot!" and "Marry me Justin" it just makes me puke my guts out.
I mean, I like guys who are tough and manly!
I guess some girls like the soft type but not me! I want a man that will fight for meh! :D

Nah, you're not! Ha, I agree on the fan girl thing, it can be pretty annoying!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2012 at 6:53 PM Last edited by Coryllis : 30th May 2012 at 12:25 PM.
The bow
Good evening, how have to add you the bow on Katniss?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 4:33 AM
hahaha with Josh's square jaw and everything!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 8:49 PM
I have a question, if you don't download the sliders, will his face appear as it does in the pictures? Or not?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 1:41 AM
My goodness you are so talented!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:08 PM
Holy cow, looks just like him!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 7:57 PM
Default Thanks
Stunning! :D
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 10:07 AM
thankyou;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 12:01 AM
Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 10:58 PM
Love him!! Thanks for sharing! But the links for the skin and eye bag doesn't work Tried to google them but no success
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st May 2015 at 4:09 AM
cool