Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2012 at 12:31 PM
Default Hmm....
What are some we are able to do, for future reference?

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 5th May 2012 at 3:19 PM
Pretty much any roleplay, as long as we're not already doing it. If there are some in the Roleplaying thread that you want to do but can't (for instance, it's full, or too far into the story, or you just prefer a smaller roleplay) then just bring that roleplay over here.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2012 at 5:30 AM
I think we should start a new role play. Like just have random. You know make up the story as we go. Just have a background story with each character(s) if we do decide to make more than one *nods*

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Banned
#4 Old 8th May 2012 at 10:03 PM
I AGREE WITH LEVERA.

We could each have our own characters, with very detailed and completely different back stories, and, even if there is no particularly 'big' event, they face little challenges, and eventually they all meet each other. ^_^
Banned
#5 Old 8th May 2012 at 10:09 PM
I might. I have been up to my knees in school work lately, (funny, since it's almost summer, you'd think they wouldn't give us as much work. . . but HEY you think, but whatcha gonna do?) so I won't really be on as much.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2012 at 3:59 AM
This sounds interesting. I'll do it too. I know the others aren't gonna get any members, and I can make my own person. With you guys. I love you guys! (You're not guys, so I sound like derp..)

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:17 AM
FYI my characters usually are in bars, because I have no clue why they are always drinking, seeing I do not drink in rl o.O BUT yes, I like the fact they will slowly blend in the story, not just:

"Well, lets do this idea, and pray it doesn't end up like the Sims, where you meet, you date, you f***, then you are married"

Eyup o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
"Well, lets do this idea, and pray it doesn't end up like the Sims, where you meet, you date, you f***, then you are married"

EEP! Nobody puts their paws on my character, that's scurry! When do we start?

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th May 2012 at 5:21 PM
That is up to Barbie and 5MOK3 :D

Banned
#10 Old 10th May 2012 at 1:33 AM
That is up to Levera Because we love Levera.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 10th May 2012 at 5:56 AM
LMAO xD Then let us start this >.> Bish up :P

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2012 at 5:54 PM
I'll make somebody up then....

Jacky S.

A young, very mean woman, but caring, who does what she feels like and uses people to get her way. She was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, and has had numerous problems with the law and her relationships. She now changed states to lose her psychotic ex-boyfriend and works as a teacher at a school.

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:07 AM
Name: Vex Carmine

Nickname: V, Vex, Vixen

Sexuality: Lesbian

Race: Human?

Martial Status: Single

Personality: Destructive, Aggressive, Dominating, but on occasion can be nice

Background Story: Vex was born into an abusive home. She was beat by her father, and her drunk mother just sat and watch. She didn't have much, as a child, she taught herself how to read and write. She learned to speak in different languages, usually to cuss out her parents without them not knowing what she was saying. She studied different cultures as well. As a teen she had her first relationship with a boy named Billy. Billy was like Vex's father, abusive. And even forced himself on her leading to her deflowering.

Vex grew up and showed the world that no matter the outcome of life, you can always work around it. And she did, she is a world renowned singer, and bass player. But she can be a very violent person due to her upbringing. Some people even believe that Vex isn't...Well, you'll have to meet her, to find out the rest of her story.

DISCLAIMER:

I am NOT Katherine Moennig! And the story that has been written and will be written is by me, and by me alone!

Now this is what Vex looks like:

Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 16th May 2012 at 4:29 AM
Where is 5MOK3 and Barbie?! Should we just like start off, and let them roll in like a ninja? OR wait for them? *bashes eyelashes*

Because I want to get it a goin!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th May 2012 at 8:16 PM
Where is 5MOK3 and Barbie?! Should we just like start off, and let them roll in like a ninja? OR wait for them? *bashes eyelashes*

Because I want to get it a goin!

Yeah let's start it.. you first.

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 16th May 2012 at 8:50 PM
WHOA! 5MOK3 and Barbie got banned?! I am not going to ask why, its none of my business. Just...A little sad. But I guess its just you, KKiryu and I.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th May 2012 at 11:27 PM
WHOA! 5MOK3 and Barbie got banned?! I am not going to ask why, its none of my business. Just...A little sad. But I guess its just you, KKiryu and I.

I don't see how you'd ask me.. no clue.. again that is sad... oh well. Yep I guess so. It's gonna feel rather weird without them, it felt weird without Luvsims even though I honestly couldn't stand her... we still to play this, or we do have to find more members, or what?

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 17th May 2012 at 3:26 AM
Hmm, I guess we can wait for a few days, and if no one joins, we will start

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th May 2012 at 3:32 AM
Hmm, I guess we can wait for a few days, and if no one joins, we will start

Maybe we should make a new topic for this then, and okay.

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 17th May 2012 at 3:52 AM
Sounds good to me, hun

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#21 Old 17th May 2012 at 8:54 AM

Because they were the same person, and four accounts total for one person was a bit much, when we only allow you one... Especially when they were using the accounts as sock puppets.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 17th May 2012 at 9:07 AM
Thank you, HP. I hope that me asking or saying, wasn't over the line. And I didn't know that they were the same person. I didn't even know she had three other names o.O. I am oblivious to a lot of things -.-" Again I am sorry if saying or asking was out of line. But thank you for answering

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#23 Old 17th May 2012 at 10:41 AM
Thank you, HP. I hope that me asking or saying, wasn't over the line. And I didn't know that they were the same person. I didn't even know she had three other names o.O. I am oblivious to a lot of things -.-" Again I am sorry if saying or asking was out of line. But thank you for answering

Don't sweat it - it's perfectly understandable to be curious.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th May 2012 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Don't sweat it - it's perfectly understandable to be curious.

Well that answers it, wow three other names.. why in the hell would she do that? Oh well. Thanks for answering, lol.

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:18 AM
I KNOW WHY! Probably to start drama? I dunno. I just never knew she was like that, honestly. I was blown away when I saw that post from HP. Thanks again, HP

Curiosity killed the cat, but intelligence kept it alive.

Honestly, that saying...Is off. Killed the cat, yet something else kept it alive...Just odd.

Page 1 of 2