Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NCI - The Off-White House (an inspired American landmark)

by d_dgjdhh Posted 15th May 2012 at 2:48 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2019 at 11:52 PM by d_dgjdhh

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2012 at 3:19 PM
WoW!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2012 at 3:29 PM
This is incredibly amazing! Fantastic work on this. I love how you have come up with many different types of uses for each room on the first couple of levels. I would recommend possibly adding in a ensuite or two to the bedrooms on the top floor, and possibly use different bedroom styles. But other than that I am completely impressed with this
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2012 at 3:45 PM
Wow! Thanks also for the refresher on the house's history.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2012 at 4:28 PM
Wow! Outstanding Work! This Is The Perfect house For my rich sims looking for a nice home!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2012 at 5:24 PM
WOW! It looks incredible! And very expensive too. Brilliant work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2012 at 6:37 PM
Thanks for the compliments everyone. You might need to download the corrected version. I accidentally submitted the previous version, with the previous landscaping. Sorry for the inconvenience. The version uploaded after May 15, 2012 @ 1:35pm EST is the correct version.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th May 2012 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
Thanks for the compliments everyone. You might need to download the corrected version. I accidentally submitted the previous version, with the previous landscaping. Sorry for the inconvenience. The version uploaded after May 15, 2012 @ 1:35pm EST is the correct version.

Hi, it says the link appears broken and i tried like 5 times, i really like it and i was wondering where can i get the updated version from??
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th May 2012 at 6:56 PM
EDIT: The link works fine now. It was updated a minute ago.

See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th May 2012 at 8:18 PM
I was just looking for a house for my story's corrupted mayor, and this appears to be the perfect choice! Thanks for sharing this m8!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th May 2012 at 2:31 PM
Looks really great. Unfortunately I don't have all of the EPs required to download this (and my computer probably would explode even if I did).

One little nit pic, being the history teacher I am: It WAS a Roosevelt that gave the White House it's official name, but it was Teddy, not FDR. Theodor Roosevelt was in office from 1901 to 1909. FDR was in office from 1933 to 1945.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th May 2012 at 10:21 PM
Thanks for the correction. I'll edit that shortly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th May 2012 at 9:55 AM
Awesome project. The outside looks just like the White House!
Banned
#14 Old 18th May 2012 at 10:41 PM
What does NCI mean in all of your downloads?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th May 2012 at 12:30 AM
NCI stands for "Neighborhood Consolidation Incorporated".

It's the name of the custom Sims 2 neighborhood I play where I consolidated homes and families from Pleasentview, Belladonna Cove, & Strangetown. 'Incorporated' in 2009 and runned by Davy Mortos, mayor of the city.

I figured that 'NCI' would be used as a special key term for folks to search ModTheSims easily without having to view my profile and clicking links here and there.

Banned
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2012 at 12:31 PM
Also, thank you for doing this upload. I will be moving my favorite first family the Clinton's in there.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 19th May 2012 at 1:47 PM
Oh - my - goodness! This is truly amazing, I can't imagine how much time this would have taken to build!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th May 2012 at 4:33 PM
AMAZING LOVE IT this be a lovely home for my lovely family
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:10 AM
This is amazing. I'm going to put it in my megahood for the mayor to live in. Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:52 AM
Thanks for the compliments folks. Has anyone been playing the house with the gardens and trees intact? Or did everyone delete those pesky plants, lol?

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 4:04 PM Last edited by stardecoder : 24th Jun 2012 at 4:06 PM. Reason: Missed off one thing. >.>
WOW OMG THIS IS GREAT. If only I had freetime, bon voyage, teen style and celebration stuff.

...and if I didn't accidentally savagely destroy my apartment life disk with the wheels on my chair...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 4:12 PM
Wow is right... awesome work.. it would be too much lag for me tho.. but very very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 6:23 AM
My computer can handle it. Awesome house for my sims!
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 6:48 AM
Thanks for the compliment, guguy00. Awesome and wow-inspiring is a key to this house.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 4:34 AM
Holy crap this was amazing
Page 1 of 2