Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:49 PM
Okie dokie, got some new makeup for Edie, here she is
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 10:46 PM
I did a few more adjustments on Edie

And unfortunately I cant reduce the crease around her mouth, the slider is always all the way to the left :/
Screenshots
Scholar
#53 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 2:15 AM
Looking good! I think, maybe, the nasal bridge may need to be a little thinner and the jaw less wide. If you look at the model, even though she has a wide, squarish jaw, it's not quite as wide from mouth to the jaw corner as it is on the sim.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:48 AM
Thank you! Heres another update on Edie
Screenshots
Instructor
#55 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:59 AM
Looking good!

i would suggest lowering jaw height and adjusting mouth height accordingly, and *maybe* (if it doesn't look good then undo it) increasing nose mass.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 7:24 AM
I made those adjustments and here she is

Scholar
#57 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:41 AM
Sculpt wise, she looks very close to me. Good work! Eyes, maybe, a tiny bit closer together. Eyebrows and hair need to be a little more brown / darker as does the hair. Eyes, possibly, less intense blue / more gray-blue. Is it the makeup or a face mask that's causing the lines around the eyes and darker patches on the cheeks and chin? Maybe another skin tone, change makeup, or remove mask? The lines around the eyes and dark appearing nasolabial creases make the sim look quite a bit older than the model.
Test Subject
#58 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:29 PM
You've managed create a great likeness there. The eyes seem to be a little bit too wide, that's height I'm talking about. Her nose still seems to be a little bit too long, to fix this of course then you'll obviously have to edit the rest of the face around this. I think that the ears should be sticking out a little bit more, from the comparison picture they seem to be sticking out a bit more than your sim although I can't quite teel and most of the ear has actually been cut off the image. I agree about the colour of the eyes, the contacts your using also seem a little bit too large, I can't remember if there is a custom slider available for this as I haven't played the sims 3 in a long time. The jaw line is too strong, it should be narrows a little bit. Over all she's looking very good.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#59 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:32 PM Last edited by mickeymouse254 : 19th Jun 2012 at 10:04 PM.
Alrighty, I played around with the makeup, sliders and adjusted the lighting too, and here she is
I just saw most of the suggestions, Next time I go into game Ill work on the eyecolor, nose, eyes etc. Thank you
Screenshots
Banned
#60 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 10:16 PM
Cool likeness keep it up.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#61 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 12:08 AM
I think it would help nail Edie's look if you use this slider ( http://www.modthesims.info/d/444824 ) to move the eyes further apart.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Instructor
#62 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 12:19 AM
I like how Edie is turning out!

I know this is a bit late since you're basically done with Gaby, but I found this slider that I think would really help with the "nostrils blending into the face" problem.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 3:09 AM
Alrighty now, I think that I am hopefully nearing completion on Edie, Im loving how she looks right now!
Theres also a picture of Edie with Gaby

Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 12:40 PM
She's very close, although I think that her upper eyelid needs to come down some more.
The nasal crease also needs to be reduced, other than that I can't see anything else!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#65 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 11:28 PM
Unfortunately, theres nothing I can do about the crease since the slider is all the way to the left already, but I fixed the eyes, and here she is

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 9:19 PM
Okay, its back to Bree right now, here is where she is standing...

Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Phycorax : 26th Jun 2012 at 8:51 PM.
I think that her needs a new skin, this sim also has some rather ugly marks around her eyes.
The brows need to be lower down.
Maybe her nostrils could be moved up some more, and add some more scale to them.

I honestly think that Edie looks ready.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 11:09 PM
I think I might try to work with eyeshadow to cover up those bags. Im trying to use one skin for all five women, i love this skin, but those eyebags are too much sometimes.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#69 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:24 PM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#70 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 11:01 PM
Just a few little adjustments to Bree, what do ya'll think?

Inventor
#71 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 11:42 PM
Her nose bridge needs to be wider, either that or you need to increase her nose mass (or decrease nose definition). She's instantly recognizable btw!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#72 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 4:18 AM
Thank You! Im really satisfied with how these 3 women are turning out so far

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#73 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:18 PM
I just moved the eyes a bit closer together
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:57 PM
Ergh, that skin seems so oily on her forehead, it's either her make up the skin itself either way I think that it should go. Well this is a great start, you extremley close as she is instantly recognisable as Malfoya said. I would possibly rotate her nose upwards a little bit and also widen her nose bridge. Add a little bit more of the nasial crease. There's something throwing me off about her eyes, they just seem so wide. Make her eyes a tiny little bit less wide, that's horizonal I'm talking about. She looks really good, well done!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#75 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 4:40 AM
Thanks Phycorax! It was a blush making her look too shiny, I toned it down, although I still want her to look somewhat shiny, almost plastic

Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: helpful sim-sculpting information.
Page 3 of 7