Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meighan's Maxi Mania! 5 AF Everyday Dresses

by live2draw Posted 7th Jun 2012 at 9:06 AM - Updated 1st Nov 2012 at 10:47 PM by live2draw : added a fat morph screenshot

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:54 AM
wow these are beautiful! Thanks!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:47 AM
Gosh, I feel flattered to have inspired the creation of something as beautiful as these dresses All of them are completely gorgeous!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:39 PM
I just look at all five dresses in Body shop, they are all nice, I like the ocean tone and the bonfire. But the one I am "really interest" in is the Mini plaid like short dress. I like the overall look of that short mini dress the shape seem to be more define.

Is there a chance that you may upload the mini short plaid like dress in the near future ? ?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:02 PM
Congratulations on your first meshes! These are beautiful dresses. :lovestruc I think the middle one (Nightfall) is my favourite, but they're all lovely.

I agree, UV mapping can be the mother of all pains - it's easily my least favourite part of mesh-making. Maybe you already have it, but CatOfEvilGenious has made a great Milkshape plugin that makes the UV mapping when combining mesh parts SO much easier. Best thing since sliced bread, seriously.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:17 PM
Beautiful job again, Meighan.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:36 AM
Wow Meighan. You did a hell of a job. All of the dresses are gorgeous and so modern.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 2:15 AM
eheehee thanks misty! thanks for inspiring me to get over my meshing fear!

Simonut- Actually I've had this in moderation for a long time, the reason being it was supposed to be a set of 10 dresses, five minis and five maxis. The dress in the picture is one of the minis.... (which I forgot to move ) The reason why it's not available for download as yet is because I am awaiting permission, because I used another creator's skirt as a base for the mini skirt. If I get permission I'll upload the mini set of dresses. If not, well, it'll just stay with me....

-Thanks so much guys I'm so glad you like them! :lovestruc

-Nixnivis- I found those plugins, the uv flip and mesh mirror and so on.... it really does make meshing tons easier.... I'm so grateful to CatOfEvilGenius for them....it made my foray into meshing so much more fun.... :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 3:05 AM
Stunning designs and they look gorgeous in the game. Thank you for sharing them
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 3:56 AM
Pretty pretties! Love the colorblock texture on the rightmost dress. Glad you've taken up meshing, more meshers means more interesting stuff to download.
Demon Sheep
#11 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 5:41 AM
Gosh they're beautiful! Great job, Meighan, and thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 7:13 AM
I quite like the Nightfall dress! Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 10:23 PM
I love these dresses! Thanks :D
The Great AntiJen
#14 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 10:43 PM
Good job on your first meshes. These are very nice indeed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 6:09 AM
Love love love these. Love great everyday dresses!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:46 AM
These are just outstanding. It's so rare that I find dresses where the skirt looks as good as the bodice. You have a real eye for color and proportion, can't wait to see your future creations!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 4:22 AM
Looks great! thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 3:21 PM
So very nice summery dresses! Do they have morphs, though?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 2:52 AM
gwenke33- thank you! but unfortunately no, they don't have morphs.....yet! at the time I was making these I had no idea how to go about making a morph...but now I know, so maybe when I'm finished with my posebox requests I'll revisit this mesh. or your welcome to make it if you want!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 5:12 PM
I used these and i would love to thank again! They are so beautiful on my sim! I Love the blue one! Glad you made these or i would be lost on stuff for my sim to wear!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:16 PM
TotallySimsCrazy- thank you for commenting, it's so nice to know you like them! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 11:00 AM
Wow, these are stunning. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:18 PM
Absolutely flawless, just like the others! I love the way your dresses fit on my larger Sims - thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:53 PM
great, thanks for sharing )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 4:57 AM
gorgeous!!!
Page 1 of 2