Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nike Sportswear Tees Set 1

by wu82 Posted 15th Jun 2012 at 7:38 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:22 PM by Nysha

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 2:38 PM
Thanks, I got tired of the ones EA has.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:37 PM
Thanksssss!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:18 PM
Thank you very much for such a useful file would it be possible to have a version for male sims kids and male teen sims as well please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 1:04 PM
it wpuld be great if it's in simlish,so it would make it original,but with English words,feels like a cheap creation,no offense,but thats my option but still,i would 'Thanks' it since it's wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:22 AM
Hello wu82, I tell you one thing, when I download the file Nike 2.rar, at the hour extract the file, appears the file Nike 4.packe, and file nike 4.rar at the hour extract the file appears the file Nike4.pack, I really confusing with those files, if you tell me what happen with those files or if you fix the file Nike2.rar, I say to you thank so much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allan armando
Hello wu82, I tell you one thing, when I download the file Nike 2.rar, at the hour extract the file, appears the file Nike 4.packe, and file nike 4.rar at the hour extract the file appears the file Nike4.pack, I really confusing with those files, if you tell me what happen with those files or if you fix the file Nike2.rar, I say to you thank so much.

Hi, i dont know what happened with the download but i've fixed the problem and the correct shirt is now available to download.

---STUDIO 82---NEW PROJECTS IN JOURNAL---
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:05 AM
Thank you Wu82 for Fixed the problem with Nike 2. rar, The file at the hour to extract the file appears Correctly Nike 2.pack, Again Thank you so so much and Congratulations for your excellent work.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 3:58 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 4:05 AM
thank you so much!