Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Bathtubs + Bonus Item!

by daluved1 Posted 5th Jun 2012 at 4:26 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:26 PM
This is perfect! Great work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:34 PM
aww, I love your stuffs but I never download cuz you have a "do not include with lots" rule =[
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 7:45 PM
You can use all of my creations with lots, you just cannot upload my creation along with the lot. Meaning, you have to link them to my upload instead of including it in the zip/rar file of your lot.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 1:24 AM
thank you very much! this is awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:48 AM
awesome work, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 5:01 AM
This is cool. Thank you. =)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 1:14 PM
Awesome work dal! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:30 AM
YAY! It's here! Thanks Dal! Great work, as usual.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 1:29 AM
I rarely ever use bathtubs in my game (My sims like to shower!) But that bath caddy is super cute. I may have to snag it up for my game. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:49 AM
Thank you...My sims will enjoy it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 11:14 PM
If you put the rubber ducky or the bubble bath in the shower caddy, can sims still use it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th May 2013 at 8:21 AM
Wow, that looks really nice for your first custom! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 8:31 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:15 PM
merci bcp
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 6:10 PM
Hi !

I had those in my game for quite a bit of time now, and just noticed an issue today with the bath caddy : my sim can no longer bathe his dogs with it.
I'm not sure if it's just in my game or not, but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

Thanks a lot for those objects !
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anwnn
Hi !

I had those in my game for quite a bit of time now, and just noticed an issue today with the bath caddy : my sim can no longer bathe his dogs with it.
I'm not sure if it's just in my game or not, but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

Thanks a lot for those objects !

I haven't played the game in years, and I *believe* I made these tubs before the Pets EP came out. If you are good with S3PE, then all you have to do is open the package, go to the object function flags, and select the "can intersect with sim/wall" options. This *should* fix the problem.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 7:24 AM Last edited by Anwnn : 10th Feb 2017 at 12:51 PM.
I'm going to try that as soon as I get to my computer, thanks !
I only know a little about S3pe, not enough to mess around with objects without explanations. I'll edit my post to let you know if it worked, but even if it doesn't, I still love this object for my "no-dog" 's homes !

Thanks for taking the time to answer me about a game you don't even play anymore though, that was really nice of you.

Edit : Hmm.. I didn't find the " can intersect with sim / wall " option :/ I tried opening the Grid of the OBJD and search there, but I think it wasn't maybe the right place ?