Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leonardo's Dwelling - 3 br, 4 ba

by zhakootis Posted 5th Jun 2012 at 5:00 PM
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 8:21 PM
Very nice house. I like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 9:58 PM
a pieace of art.. great house, functional and nice.. so playable
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 3:51 AM
Nice house although I dont see the usage of some many full bathroom..U could use them as another room
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:53 PM
Generally I like it, but there is an awful lot of wasted space upstairs, with no furniture of use, would be nice to see it serve a more functional purpose
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:23 PM Last edited by zhakootis : 6th Jun 2012 at 6:26 PM. Reason: Grammar.
Thank you for spending some time to reply, I really appreciate your feedback. Now, some comments and thoughts.

ChiK HeinekeN: As usually building one bathroom per level myself, this time I decided to do more, at least for those sims who would live in the 'double bed' rooms (wouln't you like to have your own bathroom? - I would)

jwm: What about the unused space upstairs, I mentioned (in the post) that it was intended for creations and artworks of your sims, because I often find that most of my houses lack it and I usually delete that stuff. Anyway, it is up to everyone's needs. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 6:52 PM
gorgeous love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:26 AM
I LOVE this. The only thing that bugs me is the color of the playroom, it makes my eyes hurt XD But that's fixable of course ;P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 11:51 PM
AMAZING house! Great piece of art. Probably the only house I will use for a while now. Thanks! :-)