Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf

by malfoya Posted 4th Jun 2012 at 12:36 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2013 at 12:22 AM by malfoya

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:46 AM
Yay she got approved! And she looks great, you did a fantastic job on her! I'm glad I was able to help.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 2:21 AM
Very good likeness, she looks great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 2:48 AM
I love Blair, she's my favorite I actually compare myself to Blair a lot, minus the dangerous cruelty she'll use to get what she wants I can't stand Serena, probably because, like Blair, I see that Serena gets everything without trying. Blair is the best! Thank you for making her
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 2:18 PM
Thank you all I am so happy that she got approved. It's a sim I've been trying to finish several times. Sadly the last time I had a good start, my computer crashed. This time I was luckily able to save her.

Oh, and Lavaster I liked Serena at the beginning, but now not so much. She's become very unlikable. I agree that she gets too much without working for it.. but I guess we all would have loved it that way. Haha.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 6:35 PM
Glad to see this uploaded! You did a wonderful job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 2:30 PM
Great job, Malfoya, looks just like her.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 3:16 PM
The resemblance is obvious.Truly Blair personified as a sim.
You worked really hard on her and it shows.
and you have successfully gotten me excited and I didn't even watch the show.
Great Job!
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
The resemblance is obvious.Truly Blair personified as a sim.
You worked really hard on her and it shows.
and you have successfully gotten me excited and I didn't even watch the show.
Great Job!

Thank you. I always find it a huge challenge to get a recemblance of my celebrity sims I'm happy that people see likeness in her!! ^^ I've spent some time on her, and I don't know if I could have done anything else..
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:56 AM
Hi just a quick question when I click on the link to AWT's sliders on mediafire, the site tells me the file no longer exists. Also the link to Heiret's chin to neck slider is a blog to another language which I can't read :L Is there another link for those two items or can I use Blair in game without the sliders? She looks amazing and I can't wait to use her in game.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kasblack
Hi just a quick question when I click on the link to AWT's sliders on mediafire, the site tells me the file no longer exists. Also the link to Heiret's chin to neck slider is a blog to another language which I can't read :L Is there another link for those two items or can I use Blair in game without the sliders? She looks amazing and I can't wait to use her in game.

They might have been moved or deleted by the creators, but I'll try to look them up again so I can get the correct links. I am not sure how the sim will look without them.

Edit: Should be fixed now! Thanks for letting me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:24 PM
I love Gossipgirl....and my favourite character is Blair and Chuck!!THX very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:24 AM
Great job. It looks just like Blair. Could you please do the rest of the Gossip Girl cast? You're really good at it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annonymos
Great job. It looks just like Blair. Could you please do the rest of the Gossip Girl cast? You're really good at it.

Thank you very much I am afraid I have little time on my hand for sim making lately. I made Chuck and Blair as they are my favourite TV pairing..