Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gipsy Carts (BG + EP1)

by hexameter Posted 7th Jun 2012 at 4:07 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 5:09 PM
It's "gypsy".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 5:24 PM
I'm very disappointed with the lack of carriages too, even if just decoration wise.
I'll be breeding Belgian Drafts soon: the story is the pull wagons with food & hay in between my barns
or to & from the town, pull carriages for clients on trails and such.
But I'll have to settle for a medieval deco wagon, I don't even have a harness...
Real sad EA didn't find this necessary
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 6:30 PM
These are lovely, thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by HeroicJay
It's "gypsy".

Actually, it can be spelled either way - for instance, 'gipsy' is the usual spelling where I live (England). (And even the band 'The Gipsy Kings' spell it gipsy!)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:15 PM
cant believe someone is giving out about spelling and not thanking hexameter for his efforts, which are very impressive! Lovely job and thanks for the share.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:23 PM
WOW, am I lucky!! I was just about to add gypsies to my story, but I had to use the vans from Late Night for their carts because... there was really nothing else. But this is PERFECT--thank you so much!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:27 PM
Most excellent!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:30 PM
Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:36 PM
great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:37 PM
can you make one that works as a caravan (late night)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:34 PM
Beautiful job! Both versions can be installed at the same time correct?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:46 PM
wanted this since base release, so kudos to you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:03 PM
YAY! Thank you! Been missing these so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 12:28 AM
Wow...this is really wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:13 AM
Cool gonna try this out. Thanks bruh
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:39 AM
So creative and excellent execution! And seriously, first commenter, you make your very first comment on MTS about a spelling error and it wasn't even an error but regional spelling differences.

BTW Hexameter, I also love your Generations spiral stairs with the guard rail. I use them all the time. Thank you!
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 3:11 AM
Very cute stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 8:09 AM
Awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 8:56 AM
Marvelous job! Thank you for this! I have a couple nomadic, Gypsy-like sims with Gypsy Vanners that would very much appreciate these!

One small question? Can they put the tent-version in their inventory like the tents? I know you say they are cloned from them but I'm a little confused by the 'static' part. A little clarification?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 9:59 AM
Thank you for all these comments and feedback!
=> Remarks:
Yes, both of the objects can be installed at the same time without conflicts. And of course your Sims can put the tent version in their inventory and take it with them everywhere. The title "static" only should tell that it's a second not driveable cart.
I didn't know how to name it in a short expression in English. It's not my first language, so the decision whether I use color instead of colour, harbor instead of harbour or gypsy instead of gipsy is a less important question for me as long as everybody can understand what I mean.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 11:47 AM
These are fabulous and I can't wait to add them to my game. Thanks for sharing!!

And seriously? The spelling police you are not, HeroicJay.

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 5:09 PM
thank you very much, hexameter. Your creativity and willingness to share with us knows no bounds. And yes, Gipsy or Gypsy.........understood either way. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 9:29 PM
LOVE IT!
tried it out today!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 8:13 PM
Rofl I'm one of those gypsies that honestly doesn't mind this Of course, I'm the gypsy with the green hair so I'm pretty much more "modern" I guess. My family came from Sicily before they moved to America, and lived in Iran before THAT. That's really the farthest back I can trace my family's location, though supposedly all gypsies came from India in the beginning.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 8:18 PM
Before anyone asks, I live in a house lmao.
Page 1 of 2