Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 1:04 AM
Great likeness! I think the outer corners of the eyes need to come down a little and the eyes be a little closer together. The points of the V of the upper lip should be closer together, too. (I hope that makes sense.) I'll be looking forward to an update!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:32 PM Last edited by dangmal : 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:22 PM.
i promise im still working on him - i'll rewatch all of season two, and take some screencaps to use as reference... i will nail this little bastard! By the old gods and the new i swear it! update - still still working on him!
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 8:16 PM
so when are you going to finish this
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th May 2013 at 2:28 AM
a fair question if *slightly* aggressively asked The answer is, soon, before season 3 ends. That's my deadline! I have had to start from scratch as i lost my saved sim but it shouldn't be hard. here's a works in progress with the new crown and throne that's flying around out there...

the face needs a lot of work, but it's a good jumping off point. This image is provided as proof that i am starting again. I'll get it done because i always pay my debts...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th May 2013 at 11:36 PM

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#31 Old 29th May 2013 at 12:05 AM
From the side by side, looks like the overall shape/sculpt is great with very few things needing to be changed. The details though need some more work.
*Jaw should be rounded/softened. It's too angular right now.
*Eyes should be moved down a little and the outer corners appear to need to be turned down some.
*Nose needs to be wider overall and the nostrils need to be rotated down.
*Mouth should be a click or two wider. Should also be moved down and then the upper lip should be just the smallest amount thicker.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th May 2013 at 11:57 AM
thanks heaven! i remember why i abandoned this now, i think i was just lucky to stumble into such a close likeness originally, and all the details since have taken him further and further but i appreciate your clear suggestions for improvements. I'll work on the little gimp straight away!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#33 Old 29th May 2013 at 12:26 PM
I think probably your version 3, from June 7th last year was the closest. I agree with your assessment - he's just getting further and further away. Were it me, if I had that version saved, I'd go back to that one and then try to tone down the "caricature" quality of him just a little bit, and then call him good.
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 3:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o41X0inD_Dk I found this off googling for a Joffrey Baratheon sim.
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 1:26 PM
Omg he looks awesome!! Please tell me you're still planning on uploading him I'd love to have him in my game!
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: old - will re-open if requested
Page 2 of 2