Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 7:39 PM
Thanks MzzUnivrs

I have taken your feedback on board

I know that the skintone doesn't look like it is in the RLP but I have max lighting in the room and max lightness in the skin. I don't want to change the skin because it is a beautiful skin so we'll have to live with skintone.

Waddya think?

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 8:13 PM
Only thing that I can see is her forehead.I think that need to be little less.Other she is perfect!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 8:35 PM
The end of her nose need to be wider, and then raise her cheek bones. Brows should be a little less of a dark ginger colour and more of a light brown colour. Other than that she looks really good.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:20 PM
I really like this one, The eyes and nose are spot on, the mouth needs some work
First it seems to be curved down a bit too much, the bottom lip should be a bit less thick and the corners of the corner of the mouth shouldnt be showing

Wonderful job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 12:40 PM
Here's an update with a profile shot as well.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Inventor
#31 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 1:57 PM
Her eyes should come a little closer. She's looking good! They all are
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:45 PM
And finally, the last Halliwell sister who left the show after the third season, Prue.

She is extremely hard to sim because she has different height eyes. Also skintone is difficult due to the particular skin I'm using, but a lot depends on what light the RLP is taken in, e.g. the difference in skintone in the two pics below.

Please note that I have not simmed her with the smile but more at rest, so her lips will be a bit thicker as in the profile shot.

Feedback welcome. Thank you.

Screenshots

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#33 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 5:54 PM Last edited by heaven : 13th Jul 2012 at 6:05 PM.
I agree with MzzUnivrs's feedback on Phoebe. Also, her septum could be the slightest bit thinner. Paige looks great in post #30 but her eyes are definitely not supposed to be green. They are more of a golden-ish brown. I think Prue needs more work though. It's not the eyes, just the overall sculpt. I'll see if I can find a good picture for you.

http://chamedmonde.files.wordpress....biography-4.jpg
http://www.statesidestills.com/prod...armed_2263l.jpg
http://nd01.jxs.cz/535/376/53701653ea_2058386_o2.jpg

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 6:17 PM
Thanks for those pics Heaven. It is so difficult to get a good full on face shot of her.

Can you be more specific about what to tweak?

Scholar
#35 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:22 AM
For the previous sim, eyes slightly closer together. Try turning nose tip up a tiny bit and the nostrils just a bit wider. Mouth shape and eye shape are spot on! Mouth, maybe, just a little wider - both lips. For the most recent sim, eyes and eyebrows look great. The nostrils need to be just a bit wider with just a little more nose tip mass; turn nose tip down. Possibly raise the cheekbones, make them fuller, and increase the nasolabial crease. Chin a bit more square. Great start!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 12:47 PM
Wow, I love that you made her eyes assymetrical. I'd say widen her jaw a little and make the nostrils bigger and slightly higher up. Really great work on all of them!

Edit: Also, looking at Paige her head should be wider, and like someone mentioned, eyes closer together.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#37 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:56 PM
SimmyRN has a lot of the changes that I would suggest listed. She looks a little too gaunt, especially from the profile view so increasing the fullness of her cheeks should help. I would also see about possibly bringing her jaw wider just a click or two.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 4:38 PM
Hi all

I'm back with an update on Prue. Feedback welcome.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 8:36 AM
HELP please. I can't proceed if I don't know what to tweak. Someone disagrees and someone thinks she's funny.

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 4:41 PM Last edited by ameenah.n.y : 21st Jul 2012 at 12:56 AM.
Don't worry about the agree/disagree buttons, Audrey, I'm sure people just click them at times to be "funny" themselves.

Anyway, she is looking really good - and at first glance, her features look very close to the reference. However, Shannen has got some stand-out features that I'm not quite seeing in the sim version yet.

Her eyes look GREAT. You've matched their assymetry really well. (with the lazy eye slider?)

I think her mouth's philtrum is looking a tiny bit too thin/narrow.

The biggest thing is her stand-out cheek bones in real life. They need to be more pronounced. They looked closer in post #32, but at the same time she did look "gaunt" as was mentioned.

I think her nasolabial crease needs to be increased even further (on many sims this slider can be too severe, but Shannen's area is quite defined). I think some good contouring blush could make a huge difference here - I would try out several.

Good work, as always! <3
Forum Resident
#41 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 5:29 PM
I dont know much about the show or actress, but I think your sim looks just like the source pics, literally the only thing I can see as a suggestion would be to make the nose thinner.
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:13 PM
I agree she looks very recognisable, everything's pretty much been said above. Although I do think that her chin could do with being slightly more pointy and a little less wide. Looks really good :D
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 10:33 PM
As for the gaunt cheekbone problem, I would go back to whatever setting you had for her cheeks in post #32 and move the cheekbone shape slider a little, i can't remember whether it's right or left, sorry.
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 5:55 PM
these are looking good.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 11:47 PM
Audrey, you are amazing, I used to be obsessed with Charmed, and will probably hide away somewhere and try and make Cole because I used to have a crush on him.
I agree with Phycorax about the chin.
I assume you have a lot of sliders, but I have a list here of all I have found.
Also, have you checked out HystericalParoxysm's tutorial which shows some good ways to compare your sim with Prue, because I think you are literally down to minor details that need to be changed.

finally, I've found a sim of Shannen Doherty from her Beverly Hills 90210 days, which I think looks quite close. Maybe you could download and look at the slider position for a little help.

Sorry I cant be of much help, but you are doing amazing
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 4:23 PM
they appear nearly perfect to me, i'd love as they are so look forward to seeing them be used. shannon i see are harder to do than the others, but by far will worth the work your put into them. i'd say ther close as anyone has gotton ive seen of these ladies, given the contrasts of the game face function.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 10:10 AM
Hi, I haven't been around for a while, but is anyone interested in my continuing with this project?

Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
Hi, I haven't been around for a while, but is anyone interested in my continuing with this project?

I am please! Now that supernatural is out, I have the manor and I am missing the sisters. Please! am looking forward. The ones you have so far look GREAT! I am a huge Charmed fan

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. I wanna help him to gain world
(")_(") domination! Copy and paste him into your signature to help him too!!
Forum Resident
#49 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 10:22 PM
Yes, please continue, like above poster i love Charmed.

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#50 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 2:24 AM Last edited by heaven : 7th Oct 2012 at 4:55 AM.
Audrey, I think these are some of your best sims to date and I was sad when you abandoned them for awhile. I am looking forward to their continuation. Maybe I'll have some people to live in my manor now.

Locked thread
Page 2 of 3