Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 8:26 AM
Child Support?
Quote: Originally posted by Ranissa
Sometimes the sound goes off and sometimes it doesn't, but I think that's a game glitch, not something with Risky Woohoo (I may be wrong).

I LOVE having to pay child support. I have it set up for all of my active families. There's a LOT of money flying around my 'hood. My Sims are such dogs.

Oh my heavens! I didn't know sims had to pay child support! This has never happened to me! How do I make it so? I have a thing for making twisted sim-stories (ie: woman kills sister to be with her husband; their kid sets are both siblings and cousins ) I would love to make one skeevy douche knock up 10 woman sims, marry an 11th, and not have money to support his "real" family because he's paying out the rear for his bastard children!
Tell me how to make my sims have to pay child support! Please!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 10:27 AM
That's in twallan's Story Progression (Extra). Although if you don't have the mod already, it's probably not worth installing just for the child support - it has like thousands of options. It's very configurable, but on the flip side you might have to spend a lot of time configuring it at first to get it exactly the way you like it.

Intersecting modular stairs.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
There's no cost and no remorse moodlet with that. Also no sperm donating (from inactives as well as actives), no in vitro fertilization, no ultrasound scans, no blood donating (blood going to hungry vampires in the hood), no option to get the quickie more dangerous criminal hideout abortion, nor possibility of a ghost baby due to a botched abortion.

I know. Now you miss it too...

There's a remorse moodlet for the hospital mod? Really?

That's a bit too realistic for me. No woman, human or sim, should feel remorse for exercising her right to her own body.

If you excuse me, I'm going to go hate society now.

Check out my new blog - I Think My Cat Is An Alien
Scholar
#54 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoSombra
There's a remorse moodlet for the hospital mod? Really?

That's a bit too realistic for me. No woman, human or sim, should feel remorse for exercising her right to her own body.

If you excuse me, I'm going to go hate society now.

Well, I like it as it then becomes something that really happened versus a mod or cheat where the baby just vanishes as if nothing ever happened. Got nothing to do with whether or not a woman has the right to abort, just that they feel something about their decision.
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
There's no cost and no remorse moodlet with that. Also no sperm donating (from inactives as well as actives), no in vitro fertilization, no ultrasound scans, no blood donating (blood going to hungry vampires in the hood), no option to get the quickie more dangerous criminal hideout abortion, nor possibility of a ghost baby due to a botched abortion.

I know. Now you miss it too...
Tried to do the abortion thing because an alien accidently got my wife pregnant. I ended up getting a ghost baby because my sim was tired at the time. Well, that's what I get for trying to get rid of something that didn't even see the world yet. You also forgot that a sim can be a surrogate mother for another sim, and that with Sims 3 Seasons installed you can send your male sim to the hospital to get impregnated with an alien and dewormed. (Which is just another word for "male alien baby abortion".)
Test Subject
#56 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 3:03 AM
Default Ikr
I know how you feel I had my teen Sims alcohol at homecoming/prom and she got pregnant SMH
Field Researcher
#57 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 4:18 AM
I have mine set to 50%, since I take it that it's unprotected, so it's a 50-50 shot to get pregnant or not

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Page 3 of 3