Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DIY Howell Island- Spookiness Abounds- or will it!?

by bakafox Posted 14th Jul 2012 at 3:25 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:42 PM
Oh yay, you put it up here, hurrah! Look phenomenal, I'm gonna have to use it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:54 AM
Alas if only I could use create a world. Even downloaded from a third party it doesn't work but still flipping wonderful to my eye and its making me do the "do want" grabby hands
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 5:03 AM
Thank you so much for this!!!! I want to create my own towns with my own homes/families, but I'm HOPELESS with CAW. This is wonderful. :-)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 6:06 AM
Good lookin' world. Makes me want to revive Project: Tanuki City. Though I'd have to reacquire the RE games.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:30 PM
You know, I'm very interested to see if someone comes up with a full world on this. I love spookiness and all its friends, and would def play it! Thanks for sharing these files!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
You know, I'm very interested to see if someone comes up with a full world on this. I love spookiness and all its friends, and would def play it! Thanks for sharing these files!

I have hopes to finish my 'full build' for it sometime shortly after Supernatural- just depends on how swamped I am with projects in general =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 8:07 PM
So Spooky ! I cant wait to add some zombies to it w the xpac
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 7:33 PM
This is basically exactly what I was looking for just now- a nice small world I can fiddle with before diving headfirst into playing with Supernatural, which is spooky and mystical enough for the creatures, small enough for my playstyle, and doesn't require anything I don't have. I love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 11:00 AM
Really nice, I'll absolutely give it a try in CAW and see how it behaves. I love small worlds and am rather lazy, so thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:18 AM
I just thought, it's about time I said thank you for what's become one of my favourite worlds. I'm playing my third generation of Islanders by now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 11:20 AM
thnaks you great world. however I do not understand where to place the .setting file and the folder ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:35 PM
Darling i checked out your site and have to say yr stuff is amazing. Thanks for using small worlds which allow for more creativeness and detail without slowing up the game as much as larger less imaginative lots do *big hugs*
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Danjaley
I just thought, it's about time I said thank you for what's become one of my favourite worlds. I'm playing my third generation of Islanders by now.

Danjaley's work on your world and her sims and photos are so gorgeous. If I am ever CAW-brave, I'd be honored to begin with these files!