Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress for White Witches *Now w/ Hat!*

by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo Posted 12th Aug 2012 at 9:08 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2012 at 2:51 AM by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo : Adding hat

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 12:12 PM
I REALLY like this! Have you created this in the other alignments as well? This is just stunning and I really like this.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 2:36 PM
i dont like it :/ sorry
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ToxicBunny
i dont like it :/ sorry

Then don't comment, if you don't like it, just leave the page, and don't bother stopping.

Personally, I think it's cool.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 4:16 PM
WOW!
I love it!

Could you please please please PLEEEASE make a recolour for neutral and evil witches too?
And please upload the hat too! :D

I love that Nightlife dress but never have a chance to use it ;_;
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 4:26 PM
Are the other borrowed pieces of maxis clothing apart of Nightlife? And do you have plans for more recolors of this in the future?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 6:47 PM
I suppose I could do some recolors of the other alignments since there's demand.

I don't remember exactly what pieces I used though. I made this for my own use a while ago.

And I'll try to get the hats up soon (Just a simple recolor of the witch hat). I'll see if I can just add the file to this. But I have to do recolors for the other hair colors first, and see if I can figure out how on earth to get them binned.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 7:09 PM
Very nice colours
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 8:32 AM
I love the dress. Please upload the hat too. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 8:25 PM
And I also should figure out how to bin the hat too...

Thank you guys so much for your kind words!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 12:11 AM
I can't figure out how on earth to bin and remove all non-hat hairs, so no hat until I can find out how on earth to do that. Sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 6:35 AM
Okay! I got the hats up and ready for you guys! Now to start work on the dress for evil witches.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 8:56 PM
the dress is in my game and i see other sims wear it but it isn't in my cas catalog

plz help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zelda mae rocks
the dress is in my game and i see other sims wear it but it isn't in my cas catalog

plz help

Are you sure? Because I can't figure out why it wouldn't be there.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
Are you sure? Because I can't figure out why it wouldn't be there.

and the good witch raincoat and bad witch dress won't appear in the catalog either
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 2:06 AM
I suggest talking to someone more knowledgable on the subject.

I am happy to hear any ideas for my Storybook expansion project, as well as open to others helping.
Also, check out my object recoloring tutorial.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th May 2013 at 10:27 PM
Default how you got the wall
how you got the cloud walls and floor
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th May 2013 at 8:15 PM
Those came with Apartment Life and are found under the Misc. icon of walls/floors.

I am happy to hear any ideas for my Storybook expansion project, as well as open to others helping.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 8:11 AM
Didn't appear on my new witch made right after putting it in... hat is in cas, dress is no where to be found. Witch uses the original robes....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 12:39 AM
Well it isn't a default, so it is not supposed to show up on your fresh witch. As for where the dress is, I still say to check somewhere else. I have no idea why it wouldn't show up. There are places on the site to troubleshoot missing content.

Inventor
#21 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
Well it isn't a default, so it is not supposed to show up on your fresh witch. As for where the dress is, I still say to check somewhere else. I have no idea why it wouldn't show up. There are places on the site to troubleshoot missing content.

This dress was a real nuisance - it had too many uses. Sims swam in it, went to bed in it, wore it for outerwear .. it infested my game. Townies preferred it, and it kept walking by on old ladies. A test sim wore it for undies in CAS, but it was not pictured in the thirty-one undies in the panel beside the test sim. It took me weeks to track this down and delete it.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 5:16 AM Last edited by Sims2Maven : 21st Mar 2021 at 6:05 AM.
It doesn't show up because the mesh is misnamed and the program can't find it. This is fixable if you want to fiddle around with SimPE, Bodyshop, and your favorite paint program. (IMHO it is not worth the hassle.)