Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pollination Technician #9 Smith

by Esmeralda Posted 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:45 PM - Updated 30th May 2016 at 11:47 AM by Esmeralda : Minor update to text

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:58 PM
Its identical. very well made.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:31 PM
Thanks. Very well done! Am now remembering the good old days of aliens and abductions.....
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 5:04 PM
Could make also Alien female?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 5:12 PM
well done! I miss the alien abductions and aliens from the old games. kept waiting for them when Sims 3 came out. took a bit for me to realize they don't have that anymore.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 5:26 PM
you did an awesome job!! looks just about the same. great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 6:02 PM
This is so well done, I thought that I had accidentally gone to Sims 2 downloads. Bravo! Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 7:27 PM
Amazing! I almost cried when I saw you also made a Jenny for him! And the children, just wonderful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 7:43 PM
Esmeralda, You are Amazing!!! Please make too Bigfoot for the Sims 3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 8:03 PM
Thanks everyone! Hope you'll have fun with him.

Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Could make also Alien female?

I've made one alien female, SHODAN: http://www.modthesims.info/d/357824, and don't have any plans to make another one at the moment, but there are a few female alien sims uploaded here that you could try out - try these two search results:
Female Sci-Fi http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...category=Female
Mixed Sci-Fi http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...category=Groups

Quote: Originally posted by Terrydy
Amazing! I almost cried when I saw you also made a Jenny for him! And the children, just wonderful!

Awww, yes, I created his family in CAS along with him and they now all live happily in Lucky Palms.

Quote: Originally posted by yannickvanloon
Esmeralda, You are Amazing!!! Please make too Bigfoot for the Sims 3

I did make an attempt at making Bigfoot quite a while ago, but I remember I couldn't get a furry skin to look right, it kept looking too blurry. Maybe I'll try again sometime, (but don't know when)!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 8:25 PM
yes yes and more yes! this brings back so much memories
I seriously can't tell the difference between this and the sims 2 version. you know your have done a good job when
are you gonna do more of the smiths?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
yes yes and more yes! this brings back so much memories
I seriously can't tell the difference between this and the sims 2 version. you know your have done a good job when
are you gonna do more of the smiths?

Thanks Freedom! I did make the rest of the Smith family, as depicted in the screenies in this thread, but the problem with uploading them is that the rest of the family in TS2 were a bit 'default' looking, they pretty much all had 'Maxis Face 1' except Johnny's face was a bit longer, so I don't think they would get accepted here due to not being unique enough.

But I do have an eye on trying to make the Beaker household from Strangetown (Loki, Chloe and Nervous Subject) - Chloe is maybe a bit default-looking, but Loki and Nervous have a unique look, so I might give them a try. I'd like to have them in my own Lucky Palms/'Strangetown II' world even if they aren't accepted here!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 10:34 PM
Amazing Job!! I like it! Keep it up!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 10:47 PM
You are extremely talented! Awesome job! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 12:35 AM
Lol, I looked at the thumbnail and stopped and thought "How did I end up on the TS2 downloads page"! Great job, exact replica
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:34 PM
yey i'm glad to see him alive in ts3! my first experience with aliens was with Stella at university hehe i looking forward to more sci-fi stuffs, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 10:38 PM
Aww, I miss these guys...super job
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 12:09 AM
Super!!!!! I love him! Thanks Esme!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 12:41 PM
Wow! #9 has always been of one of my all time favorite Sim Characters! He's succh a lovable old dude, with an exceptionably pleasant family. You've done a super job making his new Sim look like the original. Are you going to be doing the other members of the Smith Family? I'd really love to have them in my game. They'd fit in perfectly in Lucky Palms! Thaank you so much for sharing this wonderful Sims with us!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 6:06 PM
I love this guy! I loved this entrie family to correct. I agree with FREEDOM_55 and I read your response to that. Maybe you could upload them to mediafire or soemthing else instead is an idea. Please? I love to have this entrie family for lunar lakes actaully since I don't have lucky palms yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 8:25 PM
awwww... this is really identical!! i went back to the days i played sims 2!!!
great job!!! i'm giving 4 thumbs up to this!!! (including my toes) )
thanx!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 8:34 PM
please oh please oh pleaseeeeeeeee make lazlo vidcunt (did i spell his last name right? i don't remember, the last time i played sims 2 was 2 years ago) !!!
i just love lazlo , please make him
btw i really coulnt tell wich was the sims 2 and the sims 3 versions of Pollination Technician
great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 11:16 PM
Hahahaha yaaaaay!! This is awesome.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:06 AM
Hehehehe. Strangetown was my favorite Sims 2 neighborhood. I'm glad you "helped" Poly Tech Smith make his way into Sims 3! (Looks just like him, can't believe it!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 12:51 AM
He looks just like he did in TS2 - better actually! excellent work
Page 1 of 2