Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 7:36 PM
Ooh, I think we all agree that he's ruggedly handsome!

He is starting to take on a resemblance, and I agree that he does look better in CAS at the moment but that may be simply because of the in-game lighting you're using, which is making his face look a bit 'flat' and shadowy. Try a setup that casts more light onto his face, such as a couple of floor lamps strategically positioned in front of him so that the lighting on his face looks bright and smooth, more like your CAS pic.

From the side view, his nose is a bit too 'Roman', has too much of a bump at the bridge, the bridge needs to be straighter.

A hair closer to his real hair would help too, but I know how hard it is to find decent male hairs. Something a little longer on top and more tousled would help.

He is coming along - he's a big improvement on your first attempt!
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:32 PM Last edited by SimmyRN : 6th Aug 2012 at 3:52 AM.
Closer and closer! Great work! The only things I see are that his nose needs to be wider below the bridge, possibly a larger tip/bulb, if you can, and the cheekbones raised, if possible.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:28 AM
Default Nathon Fillion
hey prawler
hes looking good yea its hard to find pics where hes not smiling in them thats another thing i love on him his smile please pretty please consider making Beckett i found a hair from the sims3 store that would fit the nathon fillion hairstyle its called banged up its been used on an indiana jones in mts now i am telling you this if you wish to use it in your personal game i know you are not putting in cc yet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:41 AM
Removed bump from bridge
larger tip
cheekbones raised

Is that hair better? (I seriously could not find one close, Charmedirish1 recommended this one but I'm not sure)

CC Count:
Skin= Tamo Plain Faces
Eyes= Soledestiny Belle eyes
Make-up= Arisuka's Face and Nose Contour and realistic lips
Eyebrows= Sclub prive

Is that lighting better or worse?
EDIT: just did the overlay and his eyes need to come down a little (will have to do this tomorrow now)
Scholar
#30 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:29 AM
Nose tip and bottom part of nose is better - good job! Need to narrow the nasal bridge and, possibly, narrow the nose below the nasal bridge to make the nose more triangular in shape, if you can. Chin may need to be more pronounced / stick out more. Chin might be a tiny bit wide/square. It's hard to tell because it looks different to me in the two reference photos.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 11:21 PM

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 11:10 PM
I'm going on holiday/vacation for 2 weeks now, so I've uploaded the current version of nathan to my Blog

I dont think he is completely done and would love to come back to some more feedback.
Thank you
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 1:04 AM
He's getting close. It's looks AWESOME. I'm not a fan of the hair though.. it just doesn't scream Nathan at me. =(
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: useful sim-making info.
Page 2 of 2